Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, February 26, 2009

New CP TIMES Newspaper is Now Out! Not Thats There's Something to be Excited About...

There seems to be a lull in Club Penguin... or is it just me? fikir

I mean, sure, the Member's Party and the Puffle Party were awesome, but generally, CP seems to be UNexciting these days. It wasn't like last year or the year before. I feel that when CP released the NINJAs last December, a great chunk of mystery surrounding CP diminished. Am I wrong or what? hmmm...

Anyway, the new CP Times is now out. Except for Rockhopper returning on the 27th...

Rockhopper is pretty close. I get excited everytime.
Feels like my boyfriend is comin' home hehehe
I wonder if we would play TAG again,
Rockhopper and I rindu Will RH remember me?

and the Puffle-So-Cute-O being a little harder than the last one...

Club Penguin's Version of Sudoku
This is really a nice Puzzle you should try


There is only ONE SOLUTION for this.
If you get it right, this will appear.



...nothing seems to be exciting...


I'M OUT OF SYNC WITH THE WHITE PUFFLES
I DID NOT SEE IT COMIN'
MY GUN ISN'T AS FAST AS LAST YEAR'S

I feel out of sync with Club Penguin lately. I know this is waaaay to late but let's take a look at the nitty gritty bit about the Puffle Myths published in the CP Times last week.


Let's take a closer look one by one...

Club Penguin is created to be a Perfect World. No violence, no blood, no cussing. Nobody gets hurt in Bobsled Racing, or drowns in Aqua Grabber, and definitely nobody 'dies' in Jetpack. Heck, even Klutzy is adorable. It's a perfect world! So I think this is pure myth. :D NEXT!

If there is gonna be a Rainbow Puffle, it's definitely gonna be THE STAR and would therefore push the other 7 (soon to be 8) on the sidelines. And that is not good. Nah, I think this is again a pure myth. Could they just mean this?

7 Puffle Colors to Match the 7 Rainbow Colors
They look like rainbow all-together :D

I thought this was the Yellow Puffle already! And besides, Gold is too close to Yellow :D Yellow would feel insecure beside a Golden Yellow. Nope, I'm zipping this up as another pure myth :D teehee...

Grrr! Again, isn't this the Black Puffle already????? The Black puffle turns fiery red, on fire and flies while at it! Could there be a duplication? Nah. I'm putting this down to another pure myth :D

Now, how could I argue with this one? LOL! Sightings are all over the place. Well, at least in the DOJO and MOUNTAIN.

There seems to be a conspiracy. It seems like that the first 4 Myths above were just put in there to build up THIS myth, which turns out to be the ONLY one that is NOT a myth. If my English Teacher doesn't think this is IRONIC, then I would definitely fail my English subject! hehehe

As I said, I'm a bit out of sync with what's happening in CP lately. I'm sure you have seen the White Puffle. But just in case you haven't, take a look at the Puffle Video stopped at 1:19... (thanks Joanna7777 of this info! :D)

A White Puffle in the Puffle Mob. Very Clever!

I hate myself for missing this CLUE... I saw this at my friend Speek's Site... (thanks speek! :D)

Each Letter Color represents Puffle Colors:
Current Puffle Colors:
P - Red
U - Pink
F - Black
F - Green
L - Yellow
E - Purple
P - Blue

Future Puffle Colors, coming out in THIS order???
A - White
R - Orange (read my post about my orange puffle)
T - Brown (read my post about my brown puffle prediction)
Y - Dark Pink (Fuschia)

Now, back to the WHITE PUFFLE...

There's a new wallpaper, take a look here...

Guess who's hiding in the shadows? Now that the White Puffle is showing up, it's not so hard to guess, is it? :D

So when do you think CP is gonna sell the WHITE PUFFLE at the Pet Shop?

My prediction is, it is NOT going to be when Rockhopper arrives... I think it's going to be when they make use of the tons and tons of...

SNOW they collected and stored at the Ski Lodge since December... It's supposed to be used in January then February And now March...
I hope they don't move it again to April... Or are they making a fool of us all?

If you're going to be made a fool of, make sure it's on April Fool's....
On other days, you'd be just plain laugh-able harharharhar! :D

Speaking of Puffle AND April Fool's...
Since Club Penguin is on a roll about puffles, do you think they might do what they did over at CPIP at last year's April Fool's Party? That would be soooo cool. If you don't remember, lemme remind you...

I made this Logo April last year.
You won't find this anywhere else
Unless somebody stole it :D

READ ABOUT CLUB PUFFLE HERE

Ciao! babai




ooooppppsssss.... sorry for the long post :D i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :D

7 Comments. Write One Here!:

john February 26, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

wow! i never even thought about puffles in that way! so many myths... XD although you make amazing conclusions!

Leclercian February 26, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Lady Maryann-

1. How could Rockhopper forget you? You're kinda an unforgetable person... =)

2. Duhhh we love reading your long posts.

3. After Speek's post, I made this schweet puffle look-alike picture... I can send it to you if you want. The only problem with it (I think) is the brown puffle's mouth looks kinda demented.

4. We dissected deer hearts today and I'm STILL feeling queasy. Uck!

4.5 I see you took away the verification thing where you type in the letters. I like it better this way =)

Taylor February 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

lady maryann cp stole that logo form you i know i saw it on the cpip siter and i lost 4 followers overnight!

Speek February 28, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Lady Maryann!!!

I am glad that u saw the hint.

and that You gave me Credit ;)

Thanks

P.S. Speek turns 2 on March 8th, 2009

Please send me a birthday card.

Senders: Send to adamlurie@verizon.net



From you friend Speek.

Leclercian March 1, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Well well well Miss Maryann. Aren't you creative with your little ballons on the banner? LoL

Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

NICE NEW BANNER :D wakoks :P birthday mo nga din pala mar17 :P ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D wut should i do fow CPS??? waaahhhh :(( i am soooo suck-ish when it comes to these stuffsssss :(( P.S. i have the wierdest barkada :P we all like like (u get mah point) EAcH oTHeR!!! :P

Saavy (CPG Mod) March 2, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

hi ladymaryann! its me saavy. its my birthday tommorrow so i got a party on wednesday and im inviting u 2 it and others :) uur a VIP :)

VIP invitation To Lady Maryann

where: on club penguin

server: Sleet

time: 10 am CPTZ

Place: iceburg, ski hills, ski lodge, docks, forest and cove.

wear: anything :D

hope u can all make it :D

hope u can especially make it lady maryann :)
do u thikn u will be able 2 post my party on ur blog? can u please but if u cant its ok :)

saavy :)

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP