Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Monday, June 30, 2008

I TALKED, TAGGED & JIGGED WITH ROCKHOPPER!

So I was wrong about Rockhopper. He isn't a robot. Some real person plays Rockhopper. Well, whoever he is, I got to do some cool things with him waaay past my bedtime (June 30, 7am cptz ;-))


TALK


I was on my usual shopping routine at The Store aboard the Migrator. I was finishing up my purchase of 24 Flamingos and 3pieces Ship in a Bottle (should I buy more? ;-) im more comfortable with 40 hehehe!) when Rockhopper suddenly appeared! My heart skipped a beat as this was just my second time to meet him!

Anyway, I followed him to The Beach. Here's our "talk" while dancing.


Rockhopper: How be me plants, mateys?
Lady Maryann: They are beautiful! I bought many!
Rockhopper: How many?
Lady Maryann: I bought forty plants!
Rockhopper: Yarr-har-harr!
Levex18: lol (not a buddy)
Supersaint25: ROCKHOPPER U RULE (buddy on cp)
Lady Maryann: I BOUGHT FORTY RARE PLANTS (I repeated coz I wasn't sure if he read it hehehe!)

Then he said to do a Pirate Parade... Next stop, The Dock.

Lady Maryann: Rockhopper, the plants, is it the last stage?
Lady Maryann: Rockhopper, the plants, is it the last stage? (I repeated coz he wasn't answering... or maybe he was just slow at typing hahaha!)
Levex18: Rockhopper island?
Rockhopper: Aye that be a secret

hmmmm so who was Rockhopper answering, me or Levex18? But since Levex18's was NOT really a question, I assumed that Rockhopper was answering MY question... ;-)

So there's something going to happen with the rare flower plants huh? It stopped growing about a month ago (it hit stage 5 on june5)... hmmm, i read this somewhere,

"a person starts dying upon birth (or something like that... ;-))"

so, will the rare flower plants start wilting?

nah, Club Penguin is a happy, non-violent environment... that's why you don't see blood anywhere, or penguin dying. So if there's going to be another stage for the rare flowers, I would say, it will still grow ;-)



TAG

Next stop, The Forest!

Here, Rockhopper said, "how about a game of tag." Here's what happened...


Ain't that supah cool? ;-)


JIG


Danced a few minutes then Rockhopper said goodbye :-(

Hope I'll catch him again next time ;-)


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

22 Comments. Write One Here!:

rockoina June 30, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

thats awesome that you met him! i met him last time! yaaay first post!!! :D

rockoina June 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Also, I think he may BE answering to your question: ONLY TIME WILL TELL! Oh i just wanted to say that lol... I still can't find the pitstop! Grr!

Joanna7777 June 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

cool.i met him once and it was awsome!

goofy73 June 30, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

hehe!

cool

you're friend goofy73

Speek June 30, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

I once met rockhopper 5 times in arrow.

In 5 different servers.

One time I taged him which started a game, I sat with him to eat some pizza, I played Find Four with him, I danced with him, I showed him my ship (which really was the boat at the dock) and When I left he said "bye Speek!"

Rockhopper is not a bot i am pretty sure.

Moogasa June 30, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Bonjour Lady Maryann!
I am glad u got to meet Rockhopper! I never knew he was so talkative? The two times I met him there were many people the first not as much but the second I believe the room was full! =D He is a great friend! i only wish we could add him on our buddy list :D

peace love happiness
Moogasa

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

i never met him lol *pouts* i found the pitstop! yay! so harrrrrd

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

That awesome that u met him! I havent met him yet:(
Sereena25

Panpap July 3, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Once I Talked to him and he said

Arrg,Panpap! Ye be a good matey!

then I told him
Oh Thanks!

He said No Problem me matey Panpap!

Come play a game of Treasure Hunt with me!

I got there and he said

Arrg,lets start!

then when I found the emerald he said

Arrg! Ye got skills!

at the end we got like 370 coins and he said

Arrg,now I can buy that shirt I wanted!

We said goodbye and he said

Thanks for thy good game,Panpap!


It was so cool!

Bestpl8er July 3, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

I like Rockhopper. He's nice. :)

rockoina July 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Yea, Rockhopper IS nice! I've never really gotten to chat with him though, because so many people crowd around him and ask him questions, I don't even bother. :( I have heard MANY rumors, although I hear this one the most:
Bliiybob and Screenhog play as Rockhopper and switch out every time." They also say that the one on Frozen is Screenhog and the one on Mammoth is Billybob. But, I dunno if that is true...

have fun!
rocko

nikereog July 3, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

OMG NIKE!!! *gasps for air and looks shocked* *becomes hypo ventilated... i think...

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

and duuuude (nike) FYI school has just started in the Phils! be sensitive that we are all the same that has to do HW and other school stuff...

Luckylarry(Survivor91) July 4, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

WHOA THATS REALLY REALLY FREAKING COOL! I can;t believe you did that to Rockhopper!

-Survivor91-

rockoina July 4, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

:I Wow... *takes deep breaths* ok, I'll just forget about that...

What I was posting here for, if anyone wants to come to a party by me tomorrow at the Dock, Fjord, 7:00 AM CPTZ, then PLEASE do! I need more people to come because some people can't!! So yeah, please come if you can on Saturday! (tomorrow) Fjord, at the DOCK ok?

thanks!!!
rock

Star July 4, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Holla!

I did give you the credit on the main post! Anyway, I can't find 3 & 5, but I haven't given up!

-
~Ag!~

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Holla!

I have used Emailmeform for a long while, I didn't copy that ;)

Buttons? Amen't I allowed to make buttons?

Links? What's wrong with the links?

Banners? The banners look nothing like yours?

Scoreboard? How else am I supposed to keep track?

Where do you want me to link you? You could have just asked for a link ;) And please don't use the term 'Downplay'. I don't downplay ;)

-
~Ag!~

Rawr July 4, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Wooo i love meeting rockhopper!! but its kinda hard to find him.. considering all of the rockhopper trackers dont work lol! I juts got banned from the rockhopper tracker bribble because i was on it as 2 penguins lol :D

CONGRATS on meeting him! i cant believe he played tag! tahts sooo awesome! when i saw him the other day we played hide and seek :D

I FOund the pitstop and i answered the riddle after AGES sitting there lol.. it got boring but it was definitely fun! althou... *quickly stops talking about pitstop and changes topic* ummm

alright we need something to discuss..
Animals?
vegimite?
Rockhopper?
musli?

alright!!! HAND OF DESTINY PICK THE TOPIC~!!!!~~
Animals?
vegimite? <-------
Rockhopper?
musli?


OOO vegimite!! ok well you still didnt answer my comment!! lol do you have vegimate in the phillos? cos if you dont im soooo getting into the factory and ordering them to ship it to you!! VEGIMITE IS MY LIFE~!!!

wait hold on a sec.. The hand of Destiny is trying to tell me something... hmmm.....oh ye!....urmmm ok?..... Fine!...cya!..

Alright the hand of destiny has told me to tell you that... the penguin 'MERRY ANT' has met rockhopper!! i was wadlin around on her when i found him and got the background!! :D yay

Ok well this was not reallu a thought comment! considering i just woke up and im sleep so we shall just consider it... a LONG comment but its not really taht long! :D

but it DOES cover a few topics! hand of destiny! tell em

'OOooKK ThanKKSS FLIPPPPAH! WELL WWEE cOCVVERED A FEw TTOppICS SUCCCChhw As *cant missspell as or it would be ass and thats violating the rules lol*

ROCKHOPPER
VEGAMITE
MERRY ANT

thanks hand of destiny! But now we must go!! BYE BYE

CYA <------ *the hand of destiny is saying this*

ye bye!! *MMMEEEE*

Cheers
Pen Flippy
?q'/
'

AND THE HAND OF DESTINY"?"
?'./
/

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

hi! pen, what is a vegimite???

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP