Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, February 19, 2009

CP Creeps Me Out! & Another Spectacular Speculation from Slady Smaryann!

So how do you like the second part of the title? Pretty smooove huh? Teehee! ;-)


Anyho...

I just read the CP Times newspaper. Yikes, it gave me the creeps. Yeah CP does that to me sometimes ;-)

A fan of CPCrazy emailed around December last year pointing out some things. And if you have been following this site for a long time, you might have noticed it too.

POINT #1. We have established that Billybob visits CPCrazy, or at least, at some point in September 2008, he did. This could also mean that BB was here BEFORE and AFTER September. If in case Billybob still visits, HI BILLYBOB! teehee :D Now, keep POINT #1 in mind.


POINT #2. In June 2008 to July 2008, I launched and hosted a game here on CPCrazy called THE AMAZING RACE: PENGUIN EDITION. In that Race, Inspector Crazy was created. Inspector Crazy is the penguin version of Sherlock Holmes. Remember the dates.

I liked the idea of Inspector Crazy so I started dressing up like a detective.

This Image First Appeared in the August 8, 2008 Post

This idea sort of clicked another idea, and so in August 13 2008, I posted this image (below) as sneak peak of another blog to be launched with in the month.

Inspector Crazy Investigation Agency Sneek Peak

This new blog is http://inspectorcrazy.blogspot.com. This is CPCrazy's Games Page.

Now, after almost A MONTH, in September 5 2008, CP released the September Penguin Style (Clothing) Catalog with a Sherlock Holmes outfit, which I predicted a day in advance.

Teehee! ;-)

Going a little bit further, after on September 12, they released the new stage with "Ruby and The Ruby", which is a detective-themed stage play. CP released a few more detective outfits.


*are you still keeping POINT #1 in mind? ;-)*


POINT #3. From August 16 2008 up until I changed my site template just this January 2009, I had a VIDEOKE BAR on my right sidebar. I had put up 4 MTVs on there and one of them was "MAKE SOME NOISE" by Krystal Meyers. If you were here then, you would have not missed it, much more so coz I say "make some noise! woohoo!" when I am on a party on CP.

In the Member's Party in January 16 2009, in the Second Floor of the Night Club you will find this...

Night Club's Second Floor During The Member's Party

POINT #4. Just this month, February 2, I put up a banner about a new game on this site. It's called LOVAPALOOZA.


LovaPalooza game began on February 9 and ended on February 14. I posted the winners and prizes just yesterday, February 18. And today, February 19, you will find this in page B1 of CP Times newspaper released today...

LOVAPALOOZA OR PUFFLE-PALOOZA?
CREEPY!


POINT #5. Well, this is a minor one but still another point nonetheless. I made an image named CELEBRITY ISLAND SHINDIG and I posted it on Rate My Penguin in February 2008. I wasn't blogging then yet. On March 17, I started blogging here about CP. I reposted the Shindig Image here on March 20 2008. Then after 1.5 months, you will find this in page A2 of the May 08 2008 Issue of CP Times.

CREEEEEEEPY!
I think it would have been better if they used
"PARTY" instead of "SHINDIG".
It would then be this...
PARTY PLANNERS
PLAN PARTY!
yah know, 4P's AND just 2 words reversed.
It would have made a better effect & impact.
Well, that's just my humble opinion! :D

Oh I know i don't OWN the word! teehee! :D But there are just too many coincidences...

or are they just coincidences???

Take a look at the Summary of All The Points:

Detective Theme - LM: June-July 28 2008 - BB: Sept 5 2008
Make Some Noise - LM: Aug-Jan 1stweek 2009 - BB: Jan 16 2009
LovaPalooza - LM: Feb2-18 2009 - BB: Feb 19 2009
Shindig - LM: March 20 2008 - BB: May 8 2008
(Please note that no sneak peek was release by CP at the time that I made them)

Now, my POINTS are:
1. Are they keeping tabs of my site?
2. Do they realize that they are stealing ideas from a hapless 14 year old girl? ;-)
3. Should I start charging them BIG BUCKS for my wonderful ideas? After all, they won BIG TIME when Disney bought CP for a whooping 700 MILLION US DOLLARS!!!! Whoa! lol! :D
4. OR maybe.... I can see the future!!! WOOHOO! lol! Maybe I should change my name to Madam Maryann :D


Well, whatever the answers are, we will never know.

Since, I will never know, I will just assume that Billybob is keeping tabs of my site... it sorta makes me happy, yah know. :D If he is keeping tabs, then he must be here some time... oooohhh! *looks around* :D

Just in case...
Let's all greet Billybob... 1 2 3...

"HI BILLYBOB!!!"

teehee... ;-)

...still updating: "SPECTACULAR SPECULATION FROM SLADY SMARYANN" :D

Keep posted! :D


17 Comments. Write One Here!:

Leclercian February 19, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

c-c-c-CRAZY!!! AHHHH EVERYONE RUN AWAY! Okley dokaley, I'm officially creeped out.

SAVE US ALL! =)

OmG what if Billybob is reading this comment??

Yea, I doubt it.

But just in case...

HI BILLYBOB!

HEHEHE now that that's over...

It is kinda weird, cuz around the time you left (see previous comment on previous post) CP got really boring. Humzzzzz...

Leclercian February 19, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Wait CP is stalking Lady Maryann?

goofy73 February 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

HI BILLYBOB!!!!!!!!!!!

you're friend goofy73

Sereena25 February 19, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

WOA! wierd and cool lol. HI BILLYBOB lol

john February 19, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
NathanCool February 19, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

HI LADYMARY ANN!
hi billybob :D

this is so cool....... puffle party, billybob maybe stealing ideas....... puffle secret.....

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

WOW. hi billybob lol :] wahaha madam maryann! =)) parang madam auring :)) hmm... u could be their idea-giver person or something.... they pay for your membership :)

and wahoosh! all my ideas are still up in my little head of maiyn... so many!!! yet i have noooo prize :P anhoo... im changing my skin into something bigger... like a template but still with pages ;-)

Taylor February 20, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

wow lady amryann i never noticed that. it is creepy but i would thin it is cool cause they do go to your site..... isju twnder iof they will tell anybody bout it... HI BILLYBOB AND OTHER MODERAOTRS OF CLUB PENGUINIF YOU READ THIS CP ROX!!!

Speek February 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Lady Maryann it seems that cp revovles around you!

LOL!

anyway....

I have an idea that your site will be HUGE!

Seems that your site is not as big as the famous peoples.

But you still get atention from your fans. As a famous person would.

Anyway Keep up the great work.

Throw many more contests and events and see what happens with cp.

From Your Friend Speek

Joanna7777 February 21, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

LM!LM!
The white puffle!
Every 30 mins. at the DOJO COURTYARD

Speek February 23, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Lady Maryann You have to realize that every contest you run. Every event that you do can be on cp.

Please choose wisely.

Your good frined Speek

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Hey everybody!

~Billybob!

stanford6686,  August 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

wow thats really creepy

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP