Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, March 20, 2008

WOOHOO! 501 HITS!


WOOHOO!

My Island Shindig image hits 501 views in 5 days in Rate My Penguin webby! Here it is:

Click Image to Enlarge

OR you may see the image directly in Rate My Penguin; search for Lady Maryann's Island Shindig. It's in the CP Parties Folder.

Here is also the pic that almost did not get posted. For some reason, the webby took a really long time to post it for public view. It just got posted yesterday. It's supposed to be posted the same time that the Island Shindig did. Oh well. At least it's there now ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge

Tell me what you think!


Hit 'til You Drop! ^.^

.

7 Comments. Write One Here!:

Unknown May 8, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Hi I love it sorry for the late comment : D Can I put it on my site? The famous penguins page? pls tell me on my site THX!!!!

Unknown May 8, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

And well the dock pic was pretty cool how do you create that Aunt Arctic?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 9, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

oh yes straw! that would be cool! ok i will comment on your site about it.

i use adobe photoshop for that ;-)

Tonymadi May 11, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

WOW IM ON THAT!!!

THANX!

BUY WOW GOLD August 21, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks

Anonymous,  December 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

hey Lady Maryann im not a famous penguin but i want to now how to get to your shindig. plz tell me!

WoW Gold Guide September 6, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

Really like this information.

Thanks a lot for the quality post, it seems too many times people just throw some gold making guide garbage onto the internet and expect people to understand and benefit from readin a gold making guide.

I'm tired of spam so it's good to see some quality content being written, awesome.

if you're ineteresting in a gold making guide check me out online for my free gold making guide.

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP