Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Sunday, August 24, 2008

WINNERS OF FREE CLUB PENGUIN MEMBERSHIPS!

Hoooyah! ;-)


Non-Members' Party was held earlier. Woohoo! It was AMAZINGGGG! It wasn't like Mimo's Party but it was amazing lol! Thank you for coming! There were more members than non-members that came to play the Postcard Game for Free Membership! Here are some pics:


PRE-PARTY PARTY!
There were people who came early at the Dock
so we had a Pre-Party Party! ;-)
This is about 15 Minutes BEFORE the Party at 7AM cptz
We gave each other flowers as sign of Friendship!
Schweeeeet! ;-)

The crowd got bigger as more people came.
I was happy that some people I met at
Rate My Penguin website also came.
I loved RMP. I wish Mimo will host one again.

Then when it was time, we went to my igloo. We played the Postcard Game for Free Membership.

BUT there was a surprise ;-) Instead of just 1 Free Club Penguin Membership, I gave out 2 Free Club Membership. Woohoo! Here are the 2 Lucky Winners:


49TH POSTCARD SENT WINNER!
The 49th card (second to the last card) sent goes on top
so the 49th card is actually Message #2.
(My Message #49 is about my pink puffle running away ;-))


The Winner is
LECLERCIAN!
Congratulations!
Please email me to claim your prize.



UPDATE: Leclercian has claimed her prize!
After I bought her Cheerleader Items,
This is how she looks like now! Yay! ;-)
Please change your password immediately. Thank You.



13TH POSTCARD SENT SURPRISE WINNER
In a previous post, I said that there will be only 1 winner.
Well, I changed my mind. I made it
2 WINNERS FOR FREE CLUB PENGUIN MEMBERSHIP!
13th Postcard is actually the 38th Postcard sent!
Try counting backwards ;-)
(My Message #13 was also sent by H2omantine ;-))


The Winner is
H2OMANTINE!
Congratulations!
He has already claimed his prize.
This is how he looked like when I bought him wig.



And now, this is how H2omantine looks like! ;-)
Cool huh? ;-)

Please change your password immediately. Thank you.

TIME ZONES suck. It's difficult to meet friends. Thank you for staying up late OR waking up early just to come to the party. You don't know how much I appreciate it! ;-) To those who didn't make it, don't worry, we will schedule the next party on a diffirent time zone so you could come. Thank you! ;-)

Party 'til You Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

83 Comments. Write One Here!:

NathanCool August 24, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

IM coming tomorrows party!
i promise!
Also, What time will the party be in mountain time?

NathanCool August 24, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Is There A party Tomorrow?
If not, can you go on at 7:00 cptz?

Joanna7777 August 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

/b/(I MISSED IT!HOW COULD I.I AM SO STUPED I AM SORRY I AM SORRY.PLEASE FORGIVE MY FAULT.)/b/

NathanCool August 24, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Also, After We Meet, Check my site for party news. Okay? sorry i didnt come to your party

deleted August 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Awww. Lladnek didnt win. oh well. I loved how you made a suprise winner. You rock!

NathanCool August 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Did You Notice Me? I was sitting there saying Hi... Why did you get off?

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Hey Maryann it looked like a great party. I'm sorry I wasnt there. I was at church. It was Sunday. But my cuzin Bluerick was there. The time was perfect for a party. Next time can u make the party on a Saturday. Thnx Maryann
Sereena25

Speek August 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Speek August 24, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Lady Maryann.

I began to record Speek Tv for your party.

Cool huh?

Although there were bigger crowds around me then there were around you.

I'm sorry if i made you mad about me record.

Although the party was great.

I hope to have more of those in the near future.

P.S. can the next one be a puffle party?

nikereog August 24, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Lady Maryann lets meet at the fjord server at the dock now

Moogasa August 24, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

o darn sorry I couldn't make it, it was my turn to take care of my sick cat! :( my sis satyed up all night to watch her and I kinda had to. sorry lady m. Waffle! you should have saw her when she fell asleep on her food dish lol.


~Moo~

Joslin August 24, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

My excuse is the same as Senena's, I had church! I really wanted my cuz to win! Urg...

nikereog August 24, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

I need help i want to make a blog with pictures and sightings of mystery creatures who wants to help me

Stickers303 August 24, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Aww! I hate being in Australia! I miss out on Mimo777's partys, Fever's party and more partys =(

When it is Night time in Australia it is Morning in America! And when it's Morning in Australia it is Night time in America

PLEASE MOTHER...CAN WE MOVE TO AMERICA!

Liquid Chrome Productions August 24, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

wish i was there
congradulation to the winner

deleted August 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

On your next party plz dont do it in the morning.

tutso August 24, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

i woke up and realized i had five minutes before the party:)

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

oops! i was not even home lol! i was still on the road- from the mall lol! then we had to eat reeeeally LATE DINNER! then- the usual bedtime routine :P iiiii missed itttt! lol! i emailed you LM btw ;)

NathanCool August 24, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Can you post about my party on your site?
Check my site for the party info,
thanks.

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

:-( I'm sad! I missed on all the fun! BUT u promised next party it'll suit ALL/OTHER time zones! WICKED CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Luckylarry(Survivor91) August 25, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

Wow! Awesome party! I would never forgive myself because I could not turn up. :(

-Survivor91-

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 3:47 AM  

that rox :o In the end I managed to add you on my buddy list:D I could not respond beacuz it was quite laggy there:D Hope you host another party next time!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 25, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

hooooyah! ;-)

minun25: theres no party today but i will go to your party later ;-) i waited for you but the lights suddenly went out :-( we will meet in your party anyways ;-) see yah! ;-)

joanna7777: of course you are not stupid. you just forgot ;-) dont worry, there will be other parties.... OR you can go to minun's party later and lets meet there! ;-)

kcaj497: thanks! and im glad you did make it to my party! thank you ;-)

sereena & joslin: thats ok. of course you have to go to church first ;-) so i dont mind. we will meet on some other parties ;-)

nikereog: sorry our electricity went out. we cna meet in minun's party later if you want ;-)

speek: i actually dont mind. but next time, please do your recording in YOUR OWN party. it maybe ok with me the first time BUT it might not be ok next time and to others. if you want to record someone else's party, please ask their permission first ;-)

moogasa: waffle! your cat is so funneh. have you taken a pic of it? if so, maybe we can show it through this site? that would be so cool ;-) i hope cat gets well soon ;-)

club penguin wave: lol! how about make your own party then you invite us? ;-) pen flippy is from adelaide, australia, are you near? ;-) have you met him?

crysatal: yup i promise! ;-)

survivor91: its ok survivor. theres always another party ;-) what happened to your site? i cant find it! please post your link here please! thanks ;-)

straw000: thank you so much for coming to my party and adding me to your buddylist. you made me happy! and you are always nice to me too! ;-) ill be sure to invite you next time. you rock! ;-)

Leclercian August 25, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann! You have great style and can practically read my mind! That's exactily what I wanted! Lol!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 25, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

leclercian: lol! im glad you like it. sorry i forgot to buy you shoes! hahaha! enjoy your membership! ;-)

Speek August 25, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

My Bad Lady Maryann.

I was recording your party that i could post it on youtube.

I did mean to steal the crowd from you.

I will ask permission first.

Next time.

I'm sorry.

:(

Joanna7777 August 25, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

I will come to Minun's Party for sure!

meet you there!

p.s-be sure of that I will do not forgot.

Joanna7777 August 25, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Hey Lady M.I will have a party tomorrow.Here is the INFO:
The party at mine igloo on the Map at Down Under at 9:00 AM.


The Special Guests will be all of the Penguins In my buddy list ;-)
They can come into my igloo one hour before the Party and help me with the decoration if the want.

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

that was a cool party:)

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

what was rate my penguin like?

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

i wish mimo would make another one. or even anyone

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

maybe you should make one!!!!!

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

i glad h2omantine got a membership he has been wanting one for a while

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

:):):) i hope the tutso terrific carnival is as big a success as this!

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

but it isn't for a couple of months since it starts on my birthday

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

but it will take a long time to plan

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

i dont think more than i couple of people will come:( i dont mind really but i need a lot of people to make i fun

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

im gonna need help with it....

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

i should stop talking about it now

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

:) i glad i a top commenter. i like your site so much

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

:D it would be cool if you participated in the carnival... but sign up wont be for a month and you probably wont wanna...

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

but the club penguin for DS comes out 3 days before my birthday!!!

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

i wanna get it for my birthday:)

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

am i being R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

uuugh i wish i could get a membership for the carnival but i dont think i can... if i could get sponsors but i would feel way too bad

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

i shouldnt even be writing this you dont wanna here about my problems

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!
YOU ROCK LADY MARYANN!

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

and it was true too:):)

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

its threatening to rain

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

aww i think it is raining:(

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

today at school it rained and since i am a safety patrol i got soaked:)

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

with his smell and his attitude

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

he reaches for the door when he wants to go outside:)

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

he acts like he is cute, but he is really EVIL

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

he's dark gray and he has a short body but if he stands up he's tall

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

and he BITES HARD. and he scratches and jumps at you by surprise.

tutso August 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

he's not afraid of bears but he's afraid of balloons. BALLOONS!

jewel August 25, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

I forgot the party! :( WAAAAA! I also lost my membership! You must be very rich because you give away a lot of membership you are so generous Lady Mariann! Sorry I am hyper :) SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE PARTY I AM DUMB!

Jewel45615

P.S. Can you name a time and date so we can meet Lady Mariann? Thanks!

tutso August 25, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

im top commenter! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Joanna7777 August 26, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Hey Lady M.I will have a party tomorrow.Here is the INFO:
The party at mine igloo on the Map at Down Under at 9:00 AM.


The Special Guests will be all of the Penguins In my buddy list ;-)
They can come into my igloo one hour before the Party and help me with the decoration if they want.


Please if you can Put a counter.

Leclercian August 26, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

Hey guys! Party at my place at 7:30
CPTZ! I'll say fjord-dock and my igloo will be unlocked.

Leclercian August 26, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Uh oh. I believe I have lost my spot as #1 commenter. Nice job tutso! *shakes tutso's hand* so can you guys come to my party?
Fjord-dock 7:30 am cptz?

ruth neo August 26, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

wow congrats!

hey lady maryann would you mind putting this site on to your blog role?

http://youragonyauntz.blogspot.com/

thanx

Joanna7777 August 26, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann!I want to thank you about the counter.Now much more people will come!

Joanna7777 August 26, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Also you are a VIP Guest!Will you come 1 hour before the party to make the Cake and the igloo design?

Joanna7777 August 26, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Yesterday on minun's Party It was awsome to Wadlle Around CP with ya!

nikereog August 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Am I a VIP guest Joanna777

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Can i be in ur blogroll please! Please add me http://cpclubpenguins.blogspot.com it's really good!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP