Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CLUB PENGUIN'S NEW OBSSESSION!



So, what's common with Mimo777 and
the Clothing Catalog's Hidden Items?


It's Club Penguin's New Obssession:
SUNBURSTS!!!

Club Penguin is soooo obssessed with it that they put in on

The Clothing Catalog and The Newspaper


And The Costume Catalog's
Front, Middle & Back!

It's quite "IN" right now.
In fact, I made and used one in an earlier post

Remember this image ;-)

If you have Adobe Photoshop (any version)
and want to learn how to make one...

Or if you're just plain curious...

Head over TECHNOPENGI
and I will teach you how to make
this SUNBURST in 3 Colors!


This Sunburst is ORIGINAL & FREE!
You may copy and use it any way you want ;-)


Tweak 'til You Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

17 Comments. Write One Here!:

Liquid Chrome Productions August 26, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

hey lady

i was wondering if you could to me a big favor.

I suspect you still have the pic you used to make all the banners you made so if you could send me a pic of Speek, Cg7mv7 and Me. without the back round so its just a empty pic of them. That would be awesome.
you can E-mail me the pic at jimy0123@yahoo.com

tutso August 26, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

cool:) where can i get photoshop???

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

ooh! cool! unfortunately i don't use photoshop lol! nice tip btw... i needah tweak a little to use photoimpact like that lol!

Leclercian August 27, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

Oh darn it! Photoshop is only on the mac... lol my dad said he would never let me have one :-( < npoor smily.

deleted August 27, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Wow! to bad I dont have photo shop though:( oh well. Great Post.

deleted August 27, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

I only noticed the sunburst on the blue viking helment. thats weird

tutso August 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

hello:) need ideas for the carnival

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

OMG! THAT WICKED KEWL! CAN u plz tell me how to get the Abode version or wateva u said! I wanna make it!!!
~Crys

MishMash215 August 28, 2008 at 2:56 AM  

Hey Maryann!
You are sooooo awesome and smart! :)
I worked out what to do by ur instructions and I made some kool pictures!
Im so happppeeee!!!!!!!! :~J
Thats mah new smiley! :~J
anyways here is the link to my photo:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_N0PXO2FYywM/SLZzilCKxBI/AAAAAAAAAzM/0GqW17uTSmE/s1600-h/Untitled-2+copy.jpg

Just copy and paste it coz its kinda long!
Anyways, check out my blog, and I hope you can come to the party, its a good time for you and me because I think its around 7:30 which is when I wake up! :~J
Anyways, I really hope u can come to it, because its gonna be a big MIshMash Bash!
You could advertise it too if you want ;)
Thanks Mah Maryann!
Keep up the Koolness & Rock On!
From,
MishMash215

XSoccerBoy1997X August 28, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

Id no't know if you have started schoool.I can't remember but I can't post about the newspaper todayI am going on vacation now.So if Zeon can't and you haven't started school could you do it?Zeon could post tomorrow.

Leclercian August 28, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

I don't start school till the 2nd :) i bet you all are jealous. But... we didn't get out till June 18th. When did you guys get out? ...And... I got 1000 hits! Pleeeeease everyone come to my party! Fjord-Dock tomorrow @5:00 AM cptz (yea it sounds kinda early but thats 8:00 am for me.) PLEEEEASE COME!

Anonymous,  August 28, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Lady M, i will be quitting soon...but not 4ever I might join again, but for now the last day on cp for me will be at 12:00pm Sunday Fjord Dojo. Thank u and if u are my friend plz come!!!

tutso August 29, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

my carnival. its pretty far off but i need to start planning NOW and my mind is blank

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP