Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, August 28, 2008

NEW CP TIMES + FEATURED BLOG

Zzzzz.... oh yeah! The new Club Penguin Times is out now! Log on to Club Penguin and read it! Yeah go! There's nothing to review anyways... zzz...

But if you're too sleepy to go there, you may read it here ;-) You may also click on the Newspaper Icon on my "Newspaper & Catalogs" Widget on the Left-Green Sidebar ;-)



PRIMARY POINTS OF INTEREST:


I kinda expected something, not really 'big', just something... anything to happen after CP Times announced last week that it is celebrating its 150th issue today. I dunno. It kinda feel um 'flat.' I am not convinced that "celebrating our 150th CP Times!" is just THIS: just a full page cover with humongous 150 on it... don't you smell something is fishy? ;-)

Maybe the celebration will come tomorrow by way of super nice igloo furniture. Here's a sneak peek of it as posted by Billybob, together of what I think they are:

Red border is Chocolate Airpot or Water Warmer
Blue border is Coffee Maker
Green border is Pizza Oven
Pink border is Sofa that might be sort of circular.
So it could be a Bean Sofa too ;-)



A sequel to last week's "A Waddle Down Memory Lane." If you haven't read the annual books or the blog archive, you will find this write-up very informative. In my case, I totally skipped it coz I have read CP's history ;-) Now, I'm gonna give you something you haven't read before.

Presenting to You
Club Penguin Crazy's
1st Blog in Focus


I went to his site earlier. It was obvious to me that he works hard for his blog and I think Lion Tamer deserves more audience for his efforts and talents. I enjoyed browsing through his blog and his sidebars and I would like to share my experience with you ;-) So, why don't you go pay his site a visit and tell me what you think of it? Or better yet, give a flippers up to Lion Tamer and let him know he is doing a great job! Wahoo! ;-)

Some of you might think I'm crazy coz I'm sending my visitors away to a competition ;-) Well, maybe that's why my blog is "Club Penguin Crazy," it tells so much about me hahaha!

2 flippers up to you, Lion Tamer! ;-) I sure will be visiting your blog more often! ;-)


Calendar of Events for September. You may refer to the CALENDAR WIDGET on the Left-Green Sidebar so you don't have to keep checking CP Times or this post ;-)


SECONDARY POINTS OF INTEREST:

I'm extremely liking these 2 penguins! I find them really funny. Rory talks "metaphors" that's bordering on vagueness LOL! I think beneath it is a pretty smart guy. Now, 'Rookie' is more of straight-to-the-point kind of guy so he often doesn't understand Rory's metaphors. Their personalities are extremes that's why their conversations are funny ;-) My question though is, why is 'Rookie''s name always enclosed in single quotation marks, as in 'Rookie'? Does that mean Rookie is NOT his name, but just a description or a Code Name? If so, what is his name? ;-)


This is soooo easy. What else can I say? ;-)


Wanna get published on Club Penguin Times? Here's how:


Read 'til You Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

24 Comments. Write One Here!:

john August 28, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann,

I would like to say THANK YOU for being your first blog in focus!!! I didn't know you liked Journey too!!!! My favorite songs would be Don't Stop Believing, Faithfully, or Separate Ways! This is just an honor to be your first blog in Focus!!! These Thank You's are for you!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

~Lion :D

Thank You

Leclercian August 28, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Awesome. Sweet. I'm bored :( AND I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PARTY! I'm making it 5:00 PM cptz

Speek August 28, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Dear Lady Maryann,

Great Post.

When the Sneak Peak came out for the Funiture catolog, I spectulated the same thing.

Great Minds think alike.

Anyway.

I have not been able to post on blog a lot.

If you want to you can start posting on my blog about the events on CP.

I would be honored if you can.

Best of Luck Speek

john August 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann! Thanks for the uploading tip!!!

tutso August 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

you work hard on your site too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tutso August 28, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

i think ill work a LOT harder on mine

~Vapnoar777~ August 28, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

I sent you an e-mail replying to your comments! Please tell me if you didn't get it.
Best Regards,
~Vapnoar777~
P.S. Sweet about Lion's blog! He deserves it!

Anonymous,  August 29, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Sorry I removed you from my blogroll because i needed to make blogroll requirements so my blogroll wouldn't be to big. I had put you on my ultimate links.

~Ojoc

nikereog August 29, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

Lady Maryann tomorrow is my real birthday I am turning 13 the party will be at the server Fjord 12 pm cptz at the ice berg tomorrow

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 29, 2008 at 2:20 AM  

hoooyah! ^.^

LION TAMER: you're welcome! ;-) omg! i loooove separate ways and faithfully! i hope i can find a video and put it on this site ;-) keep up the good work ;-)

LECLERCIAN: oh no! im sooo sorry lec! please next time tell me in advance so i can advertise your party too :-( wish i had been there :-(

SPEEK: lol! ok i will email you ;-)

TUTSO: you work hard too tutso and it shows ;-) keep it up! you are an extremely cool gal ;-)

VAPNOAR: ok i will read it and email you back! i looove the fuzzy hippo. can you believe it? i actually played mario on your site.i hate that darn black robot. it killed me! hmph!

OJOC: your blog, your terms. as i said, im just returning the favor. good luck on your blog ;-)

nikereog: i put up a countdown for your party. i think that's 2pm here, so i will be there! lets partyyyy!!!! woohoo! ;-)

nikereog August 29, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

ANd i forgot some thing to say that the ice rink is a soccer field now

MishMash215 August 29, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

Hey All!
Wait....GASP everyone is uding effects! K feel lonely! Wait...
All Better! Hardy Hardy Hardy! dis mah laugh!! :~J .s and dat my smiley!!
Yay!! I feel special! :)
Anyways, I have always loves LT1, lol I remember when it started!
Ahhhh Good Times!! Hrady Hardy! Anyways you cimg to my party Maryann?
Its gonna be a blast!! :~J
Check out mah blog for details: http://mishmash215.blogspot.com
Anyways Youse Rocks So much lion!
Now Im gonna rebel against my evil English Teacher WE ALREADY SPEAK IT! WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN IT?! IM THE DEFENDER FOR THE LITTLE GUY! THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS! Cough Cough.... just had an involentary inspirational moment there.... we will pretend that never happened! Anyways now for my rebel...erm..ing! Hadry Here We Go:
Sooo Today I like ummmm tottally kind of like ya know like sort of mad this umm like i ummm like kind of ummm like dont like my ummmm english teacher!
Omg I feeel soooooo evil right now!
I have a black heart! >:)
Lol cyaz!
Keep up the Koolness but not below 5 degrees or ill catch a cold! Promise you wont?
Thanks!
Bye!
- MishMash215 - Defender for the Little Guy!

MishMash215 August 29, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

Oh.... and my friend Charlie says Hi.....

john August 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Thanks Mish and Thanks again Lady Maryann, it really means a lot to me! :)
~Lion :D

~Vapnoar777~ August 29, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Lol Lady M! I don't think I even got that far........
Thank you for supporting my blog!
P.S. Do you still accept blogroll requests?

~Vapnoar777~ August 29, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Oh my gosh, the Shout Box..... Wow.

Anonymous,  August 29, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

IF YOU GO ON THIS SITE AND R READING THIS THATS AWSOME!! BECAUSE I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED NARNIA WHO IS CELEBRATING HER 18TH BIRTHDAY SOON PLZ GO TO MY SITE AND SIGN YOUR NAME ON MY COMMENT BOARD THIS WILL RESULT IN YOUR NAME BEING ON HER CARD! SO UURRAY AND SIGN SIGN SIGN!
http://www.crysatal97.piczo.com
IS THE LINK

tutso August 29, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
rockoina August 30, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Hi everybody! I have been very idle and feel really bad about it. the reason for that is that i have been looking for some more things to obsess over besides cp. i found books, but i read books way to quickly and they get old. so now i have to wait for a darn movie to come out in December. Been looking on youtube for some fresh new trailers. thing is, im still bored, and there is nothing better than cp. NOTHING!!! GRR! so i guess ill just have to wait. I have school anyways... but organizing binders doesnt do the trick either. Still waiting for that movie to come out... time isnt gonna fly by typing... i think i just might go crabbing or fishing today. funfunfun. oh yea, did i name the movie? It's Twilight, of course! look up twilight trailers. they are good trailers. yay!! Oh yea, and i am on breaking dawn right now! its an.. um... adult book... i cant say its good or bad right now, so cya!

You rock LM!

rocky

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

wow! blog in focus! good job lion! ur blog rocks!

deleted August 30, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

cool! I wonder what the new play will be.

kittens777777 August 30, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

lm!! can you please enter my contest!! it is pretty easy!!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP