Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Saturday, August 30, 2008

NEW PIN, NEW FURNITURE CATALOG & O-M-G!!!

I know this is late but I'm posting it anyway for record purposes. So if you need these infos in the future, you may come back here ;-)


New Pin is in the Boiler Room. It's 150th Newspaper Pin. My Pins Widget was updated just an hour after CP uploaded the new pin on Friday. It's on the Left Yellow Sidebar. And also, check out the Hall of Pins. It's always updated ;-)


Predicting the New Igloo Furniture Catalog was easy considering Billybob's Sneak Peek. I was wrong on the first pic though.


I guess I did pretty well ;-) Here are the rest of the new furniture:


Check out my new igloo using some of these items. It's a Chill Out Bar & Lounge ;-)

My fave spot is the top of the Disco Ball. It's dizzying but I love it! hehe! Drop by some time and I'll serve you milk, coffee, tea and smoothies for FREE! Sorry, I don't serve BEER. Unless you're 18. ;-)



And now, I am gonna make you say O-M-G!!!

Yeah, with exclamation marks!!!

That was my reaction the first time I saw these pics. This is NOT an edit! AND IT SCARED THE BLOODY NOSE OUTTA ME!



H20mantine showed me these pics through Agent LC's site. Notice their Penguin Names? They are clones! Yikes! They very possibly used a HACK PROGRAM to do that coz it's difficult to be synchronized like that. ALL 33 of them with PERFECT ALIGNMENT. Man! That is difficult! By the looks of it, there isn't 33 people with 33 computes; I think it's 1 person with a mean hack program on 1 computer. Of course, I could be wrong. What do you think?

Club Penguin has been very vigilant in keeping Club Penguin a safe place for kids. It makes me angry that some people will make it unsafe for us. I shiver at what else they could do (well not really ;-))

This has been already reported but I wanted to make a stand too. I have sent an email to Club Penguin about this and attached those 2 photos. I hope they get to solve the problem of hacking.I think that's one of their biggest problems. HACKING ISN'T COOL. Stay away from it. ;-)

Also, please check out TECHNOPENGI early next week. I'm gonna teach you how to fight threats of possible hacking. You work so hard for your blog so the natural thing to do is protect it from baddy people ;-)

Blog Safely 'til Hackers Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

29 Comments. Write One Here!:

nikereog August 30, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Why didnt anyone show up at my party on the ice berg

tutso August 30, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

hacking HURTS club penguin. every time someone does it, club penguin gets DAMAGED

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

hacking can make penguins accidentaly hack somehow soemtimes i think. SO STOP HACKERS!!!! Cool igloo lady maryann. Mine is gonna be a Coffee Parlor. You'll see what I mean when it is finished.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 30, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Hooooyah! it's a sunny sunday morning here! it's soooo hot at 32ocelsius!

nikereog: sorry. your party was 3AM here. i was zzzzzzzz... ;-)

tutso: really?! :-( i didnt think of that. those hackers are really mean. i hope CP will fix the problem ;-)

spoil pink: ok. i'll come visit your iggy ;-)

tutso August 30, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

mimo777 posted it a long time ago... could have been over 6 months ago...

Speek August 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Hackers are bad people.

My beta penguin was hacked and banned!

one day I got him unbanned with the help of Cg!

but hackers found him and banned him.

My penguin was banned but i got him back.


:)

I plan to share him!

also you can win him in my contest!

and lots of other prizes.

P.S. Lady Maryann please check my site I am having a big party.

I want you to be the guest star!

please post about it on your site.

or make a count down to it.

Luckylarry(Survivor91) August 30, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Lol yeah that can be pretty scary sometimes. I just saw them on Frozen at the dock. They were black though.

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

man:( How did they even hack?:o Anyway you are really a good guesser :0 I thought the first one was a fridge when I saw the sneak peek:D

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 30, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

tutso: wow really? they have been hacking that loooong? oh man! where have i been all these years??!!

i mean, months ;-) thanks for the info tutso! ;-)


speek: yay! thanks! i will will... which penguin the 800+ days old one? so i can win him? wow! how about we make a deal? i will email you ;-)

survivor: SURVIVOOOOOOR! OMG! thank you soooo much! the thing that you taught me, it really does work!!!! OMG! hehehe.... those hackers are real bad... i want to see them though... i bet it's scary and awesome at the same time hahaha ;-)

straw000: i think youre a better guesser coz you got the first one! ;-) and i didnt exactly guessed, i researched lol! how they back? beats me. i dont even understand why they do ;-)

MishMash215 August 31, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

O-M-G!
Thats right, I said IT!
Wait no i didnt..... umm..... oh well
anyways hacking is bad, it makes me sad, makes me mad i like...erm...tim-tams!!
Lolzie anyways good guesses on the catalog thing Marzy (ur new nickname marzy!! )
Lolzie (omg im obsessed with "Zie"'s lol)
Anywayszie I thought they were just couches and stuff! :)
Lol apparently not--uh--zie!
Lol Hardy Hardy Hardy!
Byezie!
Mishzie!!

MishMash215 August 31, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

Oh and Marzy u owe me an apology didnt come to my party :(

Speek August 31, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

Yes Lady Maryann, 800 + day old one.

you can e-mail me.

Also check my site for other great prizes!

150 comments to get that free penguin.

Leclercian August 31, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

omg its like 80 degrees farenheit :O i think i'm gonna die :s too hot! lol jk. I'm hungary

john August 31, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
kittens777777 August 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Okay, the pic is HILARIOUS, but hacking is bad!! And lady maryann plz do a post on technopengi about watermarks!! I really wanna learn how to make them!!!

Leclercian August 31, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

I second that Kittens!!! My watermark ended up destroying my entire pic!
I like what you did with putting it in the chat space, though.
Yup, pretty sweet.

Leclercian August 31, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

One more thing: I think we should have a party to make a pengie music video for 'make some noise'. I loooooove that song. Just 1 thing: Don't forget that when its 1:00pm for you its 1:00am for me!
I think maybe I could stay up at 9:00pm for a few minutes. That's 9:00am for you Pooch. Tee hee hee.
Okay so mayyybeeeeee... ummm well, when it's 9:00 for you Pooch go on Speek's chat box and we could try to plan something.

Moogasa August 31, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Dear Friends of Club Penguin,
I will be quitting club penguin soon. I am only doing this because Club Penguin is getting in the way of much more important things. The only hard part is that I have made friends on cp, so if u wanna contact me I have put my email on my blog. so when I quit I will probably come back in a few months maybe a year maybe forever so I am having a leaving party extravaganza! everyone is welcome, but most importantly I want my friends to be there! here is the info:
Who: Moogasa
What: is quitting and having a party
When: Friday September 5th, 2008
Time: 5:00pm cpst
Server: Fjord
Place: Dojo
plz plz plz come! if nobody comes I will cry and quit without saying goodbye! and I promise I won't be late this time! ;D

~Moo~

Joanna7777 September 1, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

With every new Version of CP trainer Club Penguin Is becooming much unsafe for the kids.Do we need to hear words like theese co'z hackers want that?No.Club penguin makes everyting to make Club penguin a safe game but the older hackers are making evil programs.They are much Heavy then Club Penguin's Safety walls.How tutso said "hacking HURTS club penguin. every time someone does it, club penguin gets DAMAGED" thats true!And if the hacking don't stop soon Club Penguin will be destroed.
SO...
...HACKERS STOP HACKING!

tutso September 1, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

i wish there was some way we could try to shut down trainers and cheat engines but im no computer wizard

Taylor September 1, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

I have seen utube vids on hacking programs (not that i use one i just wanna see how people use them) like cpo trainer that date back at like march 07

ahaze97 September 1, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

I mean those people are SO BAD! Tutso is right, hacking hurts Club Penguin and I mean thats REALLY BAD! I bet you those people are like 17.

Anonymous,  September 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

huh, im am sooooooo tired of cp hackers! thats one of the reasons im quitting and the beggining of the 12 year is starting on the 21(aka my bday, I consider it a new year) and I want a fresh start!

soon not to be,
Moo

rockoina September 2, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

heyy guys!!
just ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast. yum!
anyways sick today staying at home i know its early but oh well. cant really sleep when you've got a bad cold on your hands...or your nose...
anyways i so miss you guys and ill be coming back to cp maybe in a couple of months. yay!

I hate hacking too. when i get back on cp i will throw that friend party because i lost all my friends to some hacker! it hurts people's feelings and it hurts cp. why would anybody have such a bad heart to go and make somebody else feel bad? that is sooo mean and not coolio.

anyways ive been bored out of my mind. i think i need some insanity tests soon... I have still been reading like crazy and, believe it or not, ive gone through 4 800-page-books in two weeks. Yup, i really need to go to the doctor soon...thats 1600 pages in 1 week. ugh, my brain is hurting...
and thats not all! i have been juggling school at the same time and getting all A's too. This is what NOT doing club penguin does to me. This... hurts... ow. Anyways, be back in a little while!

rocky

~Vapnoar777~ September 3, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

That is REALLY sad that someone would say that........
On a lighter note, thnx for advertising my party!

Connor DeBlieck September 4, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

omg the worst cuss word ever even smart ppl dont use it omg what is there problem ppl stop hacking

fancy dress costumes June 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks for the time taken to write this blog. its suprising how much you can learn from reading blogs.

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP