Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, June 5, 2008

RARE FLOWER STAGE 5: AS EXPECTED

Aw! Look at my beautiful Rare Flowers, all 40 of them! ;-) They grew AS EXPECTED but their beauty still amaze me!


Sometimes, greed pays! hahaha! Thanks to Nikereog for visiting my igloo ;-) My question has been answered: Rockhopper didn't arrive at the full-bloom of the rare flower! Oh well...... ;-)

Rock 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

71 Comments. Write One Here!:

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

You have 40 Rare flower Pots!OMG.They look awsome.Also is the techno Pengi Page done?
Your friend Joanna7777

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Awesome!
I only bought one... lol
They look good in your igloo!

Star June 5, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Holla!

It might not be the final stage...

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Yea.Aguair is right.Maby it's not the final stage

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Maby there will be next final one and then rockhopper will come.Maby.I don't know is it real.
P.S:Yinyang15cp
I bought one too but there is no matter.Is it one or They are many there is not matter bacause they are all beaty.The pink roses are just amazing.

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

I can't wait to see the techo pengi page ready.It will be so interesting.Also ,Lady Maryann how do you make your igloo so cool?This still mystery for me.You have always good Ideas.Well done!
Good luck with the Techno Pengi Page!

Speek June 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

That's geat and if you look at the News paper they say that Rockhopper may come unexpectingly. Either it could be on Friday or Later the month!

I wonder if Rockhopper will come to igloos to see the flowers or have the flowers on his ship.

I wonder what he would do.

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Maby Rockhopper will give us like a free item Rare Flower pot background.It will be cool.

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Hmm.Who can be the new Featured penguin?Its a Big Mstery.Maby YinYang15cp,me,Pochoma123,aguair,Speak to me.Or...
...Oh I just don't know we will see this soon.You are so smart.You make penguins think,and Be amazed from you.You just make to us big cool suprises.I got it you are just good at blogging.Yep.Congrats for that.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Hmm.... they are right, it might not be the final stage!

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Oooh, and What do you think will be in the new furniture catalog?
I hope it's something cool

Club Dad June 5, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

I love flowers!

But im not a member. -sobs-

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

That is so awesome!

P.S. If Wugnut is here, I havn't seen him in, like, a few months and I don't want to be deleated off his list

goofy73 June 5, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

they are beautiful right!

you're friend goofy73

goofy73 June 5, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

are you gonna make an update to the famouse penguins page because all the other ones on websites are soooo old! i think i'm gonna make one!

you're friend goofy73

Taylor June 5, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Hey, mind if I make a weekly penguin thingy too?

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

cool! now youre puffle roundup finally paid off! wow 40!

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Hey Lady Maryann.The new catalog is out.You may know,But if you forgot go see it.
Bye,Bye.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

OHH I can't watch this flowers.This beaty 40 pink roses just kill me.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 2:36 AM  

They are so beaty.This time Rockhopper bring to us very good member item.The flower pot is just fantastic!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 6, 2008 at 4:25 AM  

thanks for all your comments! have you seen the MONEY PILE yet? its on the right-yellow-sidebar! TechnoPengi will be out very very soon. im really really sorry for the delay :-( but thank you sooo much for waiting..... lately family has been out a lot so i get to fix it only at night.... please please bear with me! thanks! mwah! ;-)

joanna7777: yeah sometimes i get carried away! ;-) those flowers are beautiful! amazing! i have to redecorate my igloo again! TechnoPengi is almost done promise! ;-)

yinyang15cp & aguair: hmmm you think so? i didnt think of that.. but i always thought that something BIG would happen when it fully blooms... so you might be right... lets wait and see! ;-)

nikereog: who is dead? :-0

speek to me: oh! i wish they would give away those small round plants in RH's quarter! those are beautiful too! ;-)

club dad: if i could give you a rare flower, i would. you can go to my igloo sometime and enjoy all my flowers hehehe ;-)

bestpl8er: nice to see you here again! ;-) hope to see you more often... ;-)

goofy73: yup goofy! im gonna update the slumbook soon. i got over 25 submissions so it will be a lot of work ;-) but it can be done ;-)

spoilpink & chuckleloo: yeah didnt it just! hard work pays off hahaha ;-)

thanks guys! ;-)

oh where's pen flippy?? i hope i didnt mime him when i stomp hard on his toes hahaha ;-)

*.... going to work on the project now...sigh*

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

Yea The flowers are just amazing.I think that the rare flower pot was the best thing rockhopper bring to us.What do you think Maryann?

Rawr June 6, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

LOL! ok well here i am! nice post, *glares*
*jelousy outlines his face*
*breaks into tears*
i want 40 rare flower pots too!!! WAAAAA..

*takes out hankey, wipes eyes*
anyway i think that wordpress is way way way too hard! so ive changed to blogspot and its heaps easier and cooler! i need help though cos i really want some people to help me get music and stuff on it! :D

Please help me out :)
that is unless your asleep???
*eyes suspiciously*

:D
:D
:D

Oh and i almost forgot.. (as usual lol, i 'almost forgot' alot of things, anyway what i 'almost forgot' was to mention...

HAVE A ROCKIN TIME IN DISNEYLAND!!! and if you dont remember you talked about merry go rounds to em :D

when your there ask a tour guide 'which way to the merry go round'???

OO and dont forget to pack potatoes! believe me when your on a holiday its good to have some potatoes with you :D
And is there a computer where your staying? cos you can take photos and piost them as a blog :D

bye bye merry ant...
*puts feet up and waits for a sign of mary ann's non absence*

Cheers
~Pen flippy

oh wait i almost forgot to mention this when i almost forgot a bunch of otherthings... does that new flashing sign on the pin widget mean its a freebie??? YAY REJOICE!

~pen flippy

Panpap June 6, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

My birth day was June 4th!

I'm 9 now!

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

tHE NEW CATALOG IS AWSOME.dID YOU CHECK IT OUT LADY MARYANN?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 6, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

panpap: belated happy birthday panpap!!! wish you get everything your heart desires! ;-)

where have you been??? funny, spoil and i were just talking about you earlier... we wondered where youve been... nice to see you again... really... ;-)

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Guess what?I went to my igloo who was opened in the map and all group of non-members were watching my pink rose.It's so beatyfull.Yours are fantastic too lady Marry-ann.All roses are beaty.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 6, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

joanna7777: yup in fact i think its the most amazing furniture item ever! hahahah ;-) yeah i have checked it out... but im prioritizing other projects. i would probably write about it saturday ;-) thanks for asking... have you seen your money pile yet? ;-)

pen flippy: oh! keep your hand off my 40 rare flower pots, you flower-loving penguin!!! hahahah... you do have at least one right? ok we already talked about your blog in chat earlier...
potatoes!!!! man, thats weird... tahnks for the advice! ;-)

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Yea.I saw it.I am so happy coz this is my chance to be top comentar.This is awsome chance.but the real is that:I comment for fun.Because I like this site so much.
Good work lady maryann.Also today I saw your island shiding funny pic.Its awsome.I do not know how you made that.

XSoccerBoy1997X June 6, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

mxeib
waiting for tonymadi to do a post

XSoccerBoy1997X June 6, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

waiting waiting i hate waiting

XSoccerBoy1997X June 6, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

waiting waiting i hate waiting

XSoccerBoy1997X June 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

lady maryann congrats on aguairs contest

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

wait for the thecho pengi page.waits waits.Techo Pengi page not done yet!Oh Its 12:00 night time in my country so I need to go bed.I will whait tommarow.And when I wake up I will go to the computer and check is Rockhopper Cooming from the telescope.

goofy73 June 6, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

speeks party is today!

you're friend goofy73

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Oh My I am neat to be top commenter of June.That is so cool.Also your 4o pink roses are amazing.They just make me smile and smile again and again.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

*I am sorry Speek.I cant go to your party co'z I am sleeping then.Sorry.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Oh I just can't go to bed before I say "The Pink roses just Kill me.They are awsome"
Oh it's ok now.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Oh I made a Phoem
Here it is:

Lady M has 40 pink roses.
Beaty 40 pink roses.
pink roses-rockhopper gave.
Pink roses rock your Igloo.
PInk roses rock your Site.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

bye beaty pink roses.bye cp.bye beatyfull day.hello stary night.when i went to my bed i will fall in dream about pink roses.

Joanna7777 June 6, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

see you tommorow beatyfull day,see you tommarow beatyfull roses,i will all see you in the next post.

Anybody like my phoems?I am bad with making phoems.Now bye
litlle site.Hey big
dream.
Ohh I feel sleepy so now i will go sleep.

Club Dad June 6, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Beep beep beep -impatient bell ringing-

Speek June 6, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Congradulations!!!! I am your 53 site!

I am amazed at your sites improvement and growing.

So now i proudly present to you the Most Improved site of the year which will be handed out on December 31st 2008 New Years Eve!

There will be other awards but so far your site is the most improved site of the Year You can make a post

Joanna7777 June 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Looks at the telescope for Rockhopper or the Migrator.No,Nobody there.
Looks at the binocular for somethink interesting.No,Nothink interesting.
Hhhm.What to do?I got it!To see the 40 beaty,ssweet,cute,pink roses!

Anonymous,  June 7, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

thanks lady m! "TP" was awesome!

Star June 7, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

Holla!

Lady Maryann, you are 3 or 4 days behind on Technopengi! It can't take that long? I've been checking back just to see the same old message in the scroller :(

-
~Ag!~

Joanna7777 June 7, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

Is the techno pengi page cooming soon?

Pochoma123 June 7, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

SORRY! I deleted a lot of ppl and must of did you by accident. sorry, your back on.

goofy73 June 7, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

wow you guys talk a lot!

you're friend goofy73

Joanna7777 June 7, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Lady /\/\
/ \aryann R-o-c-k-s

Anonymous,  June 7, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Hi! it's me straw! i added your widget!! Thx for telling me at my site! I will be adding all your awesome widgets!:)

Joanna7777 June 8, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

The new widget is awsome

Speek June 8, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

64th Comment!!!!

Wow lots of comments!

Maybe my prediction is comming true!

Anonymous,  June 8, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

You are very modest!!! You are a member and all you have on is your spinny hat!!! but you are very cool nontheless. :) hope your summer is great!!!
Awesomely, Leclercian (one of your friends)

Speek June 8, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Lacerian! I know you! i think. Anyway thank you. Have a great summer! I wear my spinny hat because i establish that eventhough I'm a member but i support non - members.

Non - Members Rock too!

Star June 8, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Holla!

Lady Maryann, this isn't good at all. I am quite annoyed that Technopengi isn't out yet. It doesn't take almost 1 week to get one post right.

Yes, it's been almost a week now. I am quite unhappy.

:( Please release it soon.

-
~Ag!~

Joanna7777 June 8, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

What's happening with the techno pengi page?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 9, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

speek to me: wow! thanks speek! ;-)*blush* ;-)

cg7mv7: yup i did! im on top of his blogroll, but only for 2 weeks :-( oh well ;-)

joana7777: thank you for all your comments. i have been busy. very nice poem joanna! ;-)you are leading in the top commenter contest! ;-) keep up the good work! ;-)

chuckleloo, goofy, lacario: thanks! ;-)

pochoma123: thanks! i added you back to. thanks! ;-)

aguair & club dad: thank you so much for waiting! Technopengi is now officially open ;-) i hope you like it.

straw000: you are soooo nice straw! thank you soooo much! ;-)

leclercian: yes i remember you leclercian! we met in goofy's birthday party in cp! nice to meet you there and here lol! please keep visiting! thanks ;-)

Again, i thank you sooo much for having the time to comment on this site. please know that you are very very appreciated. lets keep meeting around here ;-)

<

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

You are welcome lady M.Also can you add me to your site list?
I added your to mine couse the site is awsome.

goofy73 June 9, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

aguair that is a cool picture!

you're friend goofy73

kittens777777 June 10, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

OMG! 70 COMMENTS! i cant even get one. sigh...

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP