Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SUMMER KICK-OFF PARTY + DISNEYLAND & MORE!

Here's a cool sneak peek at the Summer Kick Off Party!

If this image is to go by, the party is going to be a blast! Penguins who have been in CP for a year have been raving about THIS party last year! Knowing CP, this is even going to be more awesome! So head on over CP on June 13-18! How ironic that I am looking forward to kick off summer, when it's officially rainy season where I live! ;-)

Unfortunately, I will get to enjoy the Summer Kick-Off Party for 2 days only instead of 6 :-( That's because on June 14-17, I will be in Disneyland-Hongkong!!! Woohoo! :-) Here's a pic!

I am gonna have 2 awesome parties inside of ONE WEEK! Woohoo! I am soooo excited! ;-)

This week and next are busy busy weeks for me. As you know, I am doing this site alone and no one would keep this site updated for the days that I will be in HK. I am fast tracking all my posts and they will be published by Blogger even if I can't get online. Amazing Blogger! ;-)

As usual, expect to be greeted by our 10th FEATURED PENGUIN! This person is an awesome awesome inspiration to me whose identity is super secret at the moment ;-) This will be revealed on June 15! ;-) And a SPECIAL announcement will also be made until next week.

TechnoPengi is slated to be published today, IF everything goes well LOL;-) I have finished writing the FIRST TECH TUTORIAL, as well as the SECOND actually ;-) Right now, I am working on some widgets that seem to conflict with the NEW TECH THEME. Yup, it's totally different from everything you see here! Here's a sneak peek!


Well, that's it! Hope you like it ;-)

Party 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

50 Comments. Write One Here!:

Joanna7777 June 4, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

I am so excited for the techo Pengy Page.I will wait seewhat is it.

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

I wonder who the Featured Peng will be!
Awesome sneak peek, your making me not wanna wait till' Technopengi comes out! Have fun in Honk Kong too...
Wait, I thought disneyland was in California and Florida? lol
~Yin~

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 4, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

nikereog & joanna777: hello! ;-)

yintang15cp:lol! thanks! disneyland hongkong is the newest disneyland. i think. but i think the one in Japan is the biggest! wow! but its too expensive to go to japan ;-)

do you think i will see a penguin there? ahahaha ;-)

Star June 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Holla!

Can't wait for Technopengi. It runs on Wordpress, with the iTheme.
Smart Aguair =D

Anyway, congrats on keeping your blog up and running!! I would help ya but looks like you don't need it =P

Have a great time in Hong Kong. Can't wait until we see the Features Penguin #10 !!

It should be Billybob, LOL.

-
~Ag!~

Joanna7777 June 4, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

waits waits wauts.:-|.I can't wait all ninght.In y country now the time is 10:30 night time.I am so tired.I had Tiring day.

goofy73 June 4, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

please tell us the penguin!

you're friend goofy73!

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Awesome...I've never been to japan, I get sea sick lol.
That would be funny seeing a penguin there... He might attack me =D
~Yin~

goofy73 June 4, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

whoo! randomness time! everyone say something random!

WHOO!!!!!!!

you're friend goofy73

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

To goofy:
Is that a penguin eating waffles?
hmm....I hope so
lol still cant wait for technopengi!
its gonna rock
Oh and lady maryann, what kinda music you listen to (if rock i can show you an awesome band)

Speek June 4, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

awsome great for you!!! You put the fetured penguin on my Birthday thanks. Can i make a few pots for you?

Like pictures and other stuff about club penguiN?

Anyway have fun in Hong Kong! Are you gonna take pictuers?

XSoccerBoy1997X June 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Hey Lady Maryann since you'll be gone if you want I'll keep your site updated.It is the least I could do.I mean you don't have to but it is an option.

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Lady Maryann...
The rare flower pot has FINALLY REACHED ITS LAST STAGE TODAY!
Just wanted you to know....
~Your Fan

Club Dad June 4, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

But i think the original one (USA) is better. in my opinion i think. I thought the one at florida is the biggest? It has disneyworld! LOL. maybe i'm outdated.

Club Dad June 4, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

i went to japan! but i went to disneysea as i went disneyland when i went to USA. haha

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Hi Lady M! My Gawsh (that's how i pronounce gosh.. pretty weird hehe) UR SO LUCKY!!! u get 2 go 2 disneyland *BIG GRIN* Techno Pengi! YAY!

Rawr June 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

WOWOWOWOW! have heaps of fun in disneyland!!!

AND dont forget to go on the 'merry go round' lol!! (check out the previos pages of the chatbox to view the interesting conversation about merryy go rounds) :D

yay i cant wait till technopengi,! im gonnas go read the paper! catch up soon
cheers
voila!
pen flippy

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 5, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

hello everyone! sorry for taking a long time to reply! ive been out a lot lately, preparing for school and everything. thank you for waiting patiently for technopengi. im working on it. apologies for being late. some late minutes glitches i cant figure out sigh. but it will be worth the wait. PROMISE! ;-)

aguiar:awwww ag! you rained on my parade! ;-) you are too smart for your own good hahaha. you are right. but looks like im not gonna use it coz i had to do a lot of changes in it since its just a conversion from the original from wordpress into blogger *sigh* nah we need help once in a while ;-) i will still call on your offer for help, dont worry ;-)

joanna777: it will be out very very soon. sorry i had to fix something before publishing it. please be patient a little more. thanks!

goofy73: sorry its super secret! i say "RANDOM!" hahahah

yinyang15cp: awww penguins are friendly and adorable! they wont attack you... hope i can see one there.... ;-) i have no particular music genre. i like anything that wont make my eardrums explode ;-)

club dad: oh lucky you for touring so many disneylands! this is gonna be my first so im really excited. i think im gonna push mickey mouse on the moat and make penguin the banner character! lol!

chuckleloo: gawsh! i miss you girl! you arent online as much as before :-(.. hope everything works out well... ;-)

pen flippy: thanks flipflop! i cant find the merry go round conversation... what did i miss? ;-) awwwww knowing you, it must have been something naughty hahaha ;-)

anonymous: just as expected! thanks! ;-) next time write your name too so we'll get to know you ;-)

speek to me & cg7mv7: thanks for your help! im gonna need it! i will email you both on how we are gonna do things for when im gone. im just trying to finish up tehcnopengi doubletime. after that, we can talk about you guys writing on this blog for me! thanks sooo much! you two are sooooo nice! ;-) group hug! ;-)

Rawr June 5, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

lol, well my point here is that lemurs are really cool and stuff and you said lemurs stink like you fipflop, so i used that as a basis to compliment myself... now what ever i call lemurs, since im 'like' them, im that quality too!!!
*Raises eyebrow in a 'So there' sort of way*

Oh and good luck with the boyfriend lol! *voice is in a mocking tone*

lol anyway...heres the comment i keep copying and pasting because i cant be bothered re- writing a good bye to everyone! :D

anyway *lady mary ann i gtg to bed, my dad it getting annoyed because i always hold up all of my siblings in the morning because i take ages to get ready for school cos im tired!!! :D night night * merry ant!!!

the * i this paragraph represents the only thing i have to change to suit everyones farewell! :D anyway bye bye :D

Oh ye, i almost forget... ROCK ON LEMURS!

Taylor June 5, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Maybe it is BillyBob. Or Rockhopper...

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

I thik that the Techno Pangi Page will be great!I know how you work and I know that it will be great.

Joanna7777 June 5, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Did you take a look at Rockhopper's Rare Flower Pot?It is so beatyfull.
P.S-Also there is a new wallpaper with Rockhopper.I think it means that Rockhopper is cooming to CP soon.Also if you check at the CPIP blog you will see how the player cards will look in the soon future.

goofy73 June 5, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

very funny yinyang! =D

you're friend goofy73

goofy73 June 5, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

is the penguin mimo! i met him yesterday! well at his last party, but i saw him yesterday! and i saw u fride!

for more details go to http://clubclubpenguin-goofy73cheats.blogspot.com/
my website!

so is it mimo! billybob, screenhog, anybody!

you're friend goofy73

Speek June 5, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Your Welcome Lady Maryann!

XSoccerBoy1997X June 5, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

OMG I cant wait for technopengi

XSoccerBoy1997X June 5, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

I hope the featured penguin is me lol!I have already been a featured penguin

Club Dad June 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

;(

When will it come out...?



And I hope the featured penguin will
be me!

:)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 6, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

pen flippy: you dont have to explain flipflop, i knew exactly what you were trying to say hahaha zoink! ;-)wow how smart of you to make a template goodbye mwahaha ;-)

jonna7777: thanks thanks for you nice comment! hug! ;-) im working hard on it and i hope you will like it and be worthy of all your wait ;-)

club dad: soon. really really sorry for the delay! lets see! ;-)

spoilpink, goofy73 & cg7mvy: im not telling! super secret! hahaha ;-)

MishMash215 June 7, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Hey Guys!
I live in Hong Kong!
I have been there like 50 times!!
Its so good!
Go on the rollercoaster called:
Space Mountain!
I swear, you wont regret it!
Thanks!
- MishMash215

XSoccerBoy1997X June 10, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

im sooo bored tonight it is 100 degrees

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP