Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Sunday, June 8, 2008

TECHNOPENGI IS NOW OUT! WHEW!

Thank you for waiting for TechnoPengi! I apologize for the delay. To go to the TechnoPengi site, click on the TECHNOPENGI Button below the banner or the button here ;-)




I would love to hear from you. So please feel free to comment below the post ;-) Thanks!

Rock 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

27 Comments. Write One Here!:

Club Dad June 8, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

OMG!!! finally and FINALLY!


-i'm almost the same timezone as you, so i'm the first to comment!!-

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 8, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

lol! sorry for the delay ;-) thanks for waiting... i hope you like it ;-)

Rawr June 8, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

OMG! OMG!
*fans face with hand*
LOL YAY sorry no time for commenting atm i have to get going and read up on the photo editinG!!!!
its actually quite exciting to learn technical stuff, considering its one of my least best skills :D

Pen Flippy

Oh and i almost forgot!yaya you cleared the chatbox.... tahts private stuff ya know... lol
quite embarrassing

Joanna7777 June 8, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

Wow.Its awsome!I love It!Good work!

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

I didn't Knew before that the picture can be open in a new window.That was Helpfull.Good work!Also you don't need to apologize.Every cool site is made by long time;-) Your amazed from you friend Joanna7777

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 9, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

pen flippy: hahaha! i think you know enough ;-) what stuff?

joanna7777: thank you sooo much for the kind word joanna! ;-) i am so happy i helped you in my own little way ;-) you are leading by a mile joanna! you would be very hard to beat. good luck! ;-)

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Hey Lady M.The techno Pengi Page is very helpfull!How much I told that?There's no matter.So I just wanted to tell you that...
















...I added you to my Blogroll co'z your site is awsome!

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

I hope more vistors to come to your site by my blogroll.I hope I helped you with the vistors.

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Now I need to read the post about the Pic in the new window.Co'z I forgot how:-D :-D

Joanna7777 June 9, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Also your post for making piCs is Helpfull too.But I knew that before.But I always used before MS Paint,but when you told me about Microsof Picture editor I started using it because the property is much good then MS Paint's.;-P

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

can u update ur slum book??

Speek June 9, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Cool! I know all those things that you said on technopeg!!

I learned through hard ways!!!

lond hard ways.

Rawr June 10, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Ok well i said this before:

'Oh and i almost forgot!yaya you cleared the chatbox.... tahts private stuff ya know... lol
quite embarrassing'

And you replied:

'hahaha! i think you know enough
;-) what stuff?'

The what stuff is...
EH EH ERMMMMMMMMMMM COUGH COUGH ba-COUGH -llet COUGH!!!

lol

Joanna7777 June 10, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

The techno Pengi Page Just Rocks

Speek June 10, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Hi i feel like counting to ten

by commeting

1.

Speek June 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

3. I'm suprised i can count up to this number!

just kidding

Speek June 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

4. is a number that means four

Speek June 10, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

5.

oK NOW IM BORED

i give up


Lady Maryann you can use all my posts as long as you include my name

Anonymous,  June 10, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Wow Maryann I never new u had a site! lol!
Sereena25

Speek June 10, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Hey Lady Maryann!

I can't check my e-mail 'till Friday

I am leaving for Washington at 7:00am

but i have to leave at 5:15 am to get to my school

It is a 5 hour bus ride.

Plus Traffic and Rest Stops.

I wont be back 'till Friday.

I will be at Quality Inn. Which someone says that it is really bad. So i added "That's where all the rich cock roaches go! How I envy them." When i was obviously kidding

There will be lots done there,

Museums, crusies, monuments and Sleeping.

It will be blast but it will leave me a little short handed.

Because i will come back on Friday right before school starts.

I wont be able to read the New Newspaper or visit the party.

Or So i think

I might get back Early Friday Morning.

I hope you have fun in Disney world

and now

bye

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP