Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, May 15, 2008

RARE FLOWER POT IS ON STAGE 2!

Yup! Rockhopper's Rare Flower Pot grew another LEAF! Woohoo! Ain't that a beauty! Thanks Pen Flippy for giving me a nudge! ;-)

Check this out!

ROCKHOPPER'S RARE FLOWER: STAGES OF GROWTH
  • Stage 0 (zero) - when it was just a boring flower pot. Nobody knew it was gonna grow! But I had the speculation when nobody thought anything fishy about it. I bought 40 pieces to my heart's content! LOL! Rockhopper brought it to Club Penguin on April 24.
  • Stage 1 - it grew its first teeny weeny leaf on May 8! My speculation was RIGHT on the dot! ;-)
  • Stage 2 - it grew another teeny weeny leaf today May 15! And the first leaf is now a biggie!


I made an image for the sidebar to monitor its growth.


This image is a FREEBIE! There's NO link or watermark whatsoever. I am giving it to you for FREE! If you want it, you can copy it and put it on your site! Since it's a FREEBIE, you do not have to mention where you got it! You can even do whatever you want like crop or change color. Ain't that nice? ;-)

As you know, I have been putting my link and watermark* on each of my images. That is because I edit them so they are really really ORIGINAL and therefore RARE. You may copy those images but please do not delete my link and do not claim it as your own.

So to share with you my talent for editing photos, I have decided to give FREE IMAGES! At least once every week, I will give FREE Image(s). So be sure to come here often and pick up your free image! I will be putting up a special page and a button on top to direct you to it.


*Watermark is the very faint mark "CLUB PENGUIN CRAZY" emblazoned on an image.


Water-mark Water-plants 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

10 Comments. Write One Here!:

Anonymous,  May 16, 2008 at 3:47 AM  

Yo LM..
Ain Here...
I wanna thank you for the update..
Anyway, I still thank you lots for crediting me for the 'Play your 2 Pengys' Post....
Bye,
Ain Iffah

Rawr May 16, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

Smart thinking Mrs Marryann.. Your a legend! ;)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 16, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Ain: if you did not tell me about it, i might have not known it. so thanks ! ;-)

pen flippy: oh you are very kind! LOL! thanks for updating me ;-)

i like being informed on things i do not know about. so thanks! keep 'em coming! ;-)

you guys rock! ;-)

Anonymous,  May 16, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

:-) Hi, lady Maryann! :-)

Unknown May 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

That's a good pic : D I will be putting it up on my site :) Check my widget to see it!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

hi Bestpl8er! long time no see ;-)

congrats on your new site! cool! ;-)

you can advertise it on my "Advertise Here" page ;-)

Rawr May 16, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

AWESOME~ boy do i love my freebies! ILL bE STOPPIN in on a regular basis to collect my super 'weekly picture'! your a great photo editor...keep up the fantastic stuff

pen flippy
p.s those like word vertification things are annoying lol I always mistake an l as a one and an one as an l. :D

Rawr May 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Yay you called me kind *cute face*
lol i will keep em coming! have u checked out the new room in the castle party? its up a tree in the forest :D soooo awesome

Rawr May 16, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

grrrr it takes me like 4 tries to pass word vertification ol please remove it! im not made do decipher hard things like that!

Rawr May 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

LOL! i got my rare flower pot and put my little guy under a lamp with one of those puffle drippers feeding him :D hes my little guy :D

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP