Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, May 8, 2008

OMG! IT GREW A TEENY WEENY BIT!!!


A LEAF
sprouted on my Rare Flower Pots, all 40 of them!
I can't believe it! I almost cried! *sniff sniff* ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge

Although I had my suspicions on that rare flower pot brought in by Rockhopper last week, I was not 100% sure something is going to happen to it. I wished, but I was not sure. Read my speculation/post about this.

ONE SOLITARY LITTLE LEAF and I love it already
!

Oh! Excuse me! I got 40 green healthy little leaves! hehehe ;-)

I'll keep posting this plant's development. Maybe it will grow a little everyday until the upcoming Igloo Contest ;-) MAY IS THE FLOWER MONTH, after all ;-) So keep visiting this site ;-)

LDSpiky, cheers! Bugging you to buy that pot didn't go to waste! ;-)

Panpap,
I wish I posted earlier so you could have bought. But don't worry, I think they are going to release it again in the next Furniture Catalog ;-)

Yes, I think they will release it again soon if only because of this
"equal opportunity" mentality going on around CP lately. If they can bring back really really old items, what would keep them from bringing back something like this? ;-)

I think THIS is the
FIRST item that CP is going to make use of the technology they tested on CPIP. We are bound to "feel" and "see" the effects of CPIP we helped test ;-)

Now, where is that CPIP Test Gift they were talking about... hmmm...


Water Plants 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

10 Comments. Write One Here!:

Anonymous,  May 8, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

oh and great job with your plant!

Panpap May 8, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

I dont think so,cause they never return Rockhoppers items ANYWHERE.and besides,it is "Rare"

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 8, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

hi chuckleloo & panpap!

but the sailor shirt and hat are return items right? ;-)

Anonymous,  May 8, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Awesome! I posted about it on my site and gave a link to your site cause i wouldn't know if it wasnt for you

Unknown May 8, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Oh I love your site LET ME Add YOU!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 9, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

hi straw! thanks! you're very nice and not at all snobbish ;-) i love your site ;-)

hi yin! thank you. cool site! ;-)

Anonymous,  May 9, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Hi LM! May I Use Your Pic For The Pin? Thnx!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 10, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

HI AIN! sure! you can take any pic you want ;-)

Anonymous,  May 10, 2008 at 2:45 AM  

You can log in as two accounts, see your other account, and add it! It is really simple and cool! Ok, Here are the steps to do this glitch.

Go to http://play.clubpenguin.com
Log in on the first account you want to use.
Go to http://play.clubpenguin.co.uk in a different tab/window.
Log in on the other account you want to use.
Get on the same server and room, then find yourselves!
You can talk to yourself and other people, maybe even trick them!

All Researched By Me!
Ain Iffah!
PS. Lady Maryann If You See Anyone Who Writes Exactly This IS A FAKE! HE/SHE COPIED ME!
Thanx LM.

Ain

Anonymous,  May 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

SAME HAPPENED TO ME!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP