Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Friday, March 28, 2008

APRIL FOOL'S PARTY IS A BLAST!

The PROPELLER CAP did it for me ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge

The rest are just BONUS ;-) I mean, the graphics are amazing but I still think the Fall Fair was the best party overall ;-) It had more activites.

But darn, this Propeller Cap is awesome!!! I can fly with my lone puffle. His name is Greeny, for obvious reason ;-) I used to have all 6 color puffles but I starved them to near death so they ran away.

No, I was NOT mean.

I couldn't take care of them. It was for the best :-(

Feeding them became tedious. I wish CP would put a button in igloos. One push of the button and ALL the puffles get fed (hehehe). I just take care of Greeny now. I like him because he has propeller cap (guess this gives you a clue of how obsessed I am with it ;-)) And he is sooo adorable when he sleeps ;-)

Anyway, let's get on with what's at April Fool's Party.

There are 2 free items: You can get the Amazing Propeller Cap at the Ski Village ;-)


and the not-so-hot-as-the-Funny-Face-last-year Swirly Glasses at the Cove ;-)



You can find the Crayon Pin in the Mine Shack. But you have to play Connect-The-Dots before the pin is revealed to you. Image below is animated so you should be seeing TWO alternating images. If you're just seeing one, please click on it to view its animation. It should work ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge & Animate

Now, for meatier Party Details.....

Read the next blog (or HERE) ;-)

Fly 'til You Drop! ^.^

.

0 Comments. Write One Here!:

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP