Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, March 27, 2008

FEATURED ARTWORK: SPOIL PINK

CPC announced yesterday that it's going to feature literary and artwork from visitors. And our first artist is SPOIL PINK!

Spoil Pink is also hosting a SURF PARTY AT THE COVE this Saturday to celebrate her 100th Day in Club Penguin! Woohoo! It's gonna be fun!!! Here's her party invitation. Everyone's invited so be sure to invite your friends too! Check this out!

Click Image to Enlarge

Spoil Pink says, "
'I'm having a surf party at the Cove this Saturday. Bring your red puffles. It is to celebrate my 100th day on Club Penguin. So get your boards and come on down!! It's from 5:00 - 7:15 P.M. All puffles allowed, but red ones can go surfing with you!! This is on Walrus."

Now, before you go to her party, aren't you curious how she looks like? Well, she looks awesome! ;-) She sent CPC her Self-Portrait.

Click Image to Enlarge

Spoil Pink went a few more miles and made a drawing of my sister, Queen Solita. My sister loved it!

Click Image to Enlarge

I think Spoil Pink's artwork is refreshing. It's pure and real. Hmmmm. I like it. I can only draw stick figures but I have eyes for art appreciation. ;-)

Thank you Spoil Pink for sharing with us some of your artwork. Good work! Keep it up! ;-)

You Rock! ^.^

Want more of Spoil Pink's stuff? Go to her blogsite ;-)

See y'all at her partaaaaayyyy!!! ;-)

Rock on ^.^

.

9 Comments. Write One Here!:

Unknown March 27, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

lady im going to be 450 days old in cp on april 11
im going to have a party in white house at my restaurant in my house.

Unknown March 27, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

want me to make an invatation?

Speek March 27, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

I'll be at your party!

P.S. can u ask Spoil pink to do a potrait of me

I'll pay her in a nifty way ;) :wink:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 27, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

ldspiky: no need to make an invitation. i can make a banner for your event like what i did for speek to me's best postcard contest (which by the way is going great!. just give me the details (party title, when,time,where,server,just like spoil pink's) but if you want to make your own invitation, then just sent it to me ;-)

speek to me: how are you? wish we could get together in CP again. last time was a blast. you and your friends are really nice! ok will ask spoil pink. she has been to your webby ;-) (i wonder how nifty... can i make your stick-figure portrait? hehehe)...

rock 'til you drop! ^.^

.

Speek March 27, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Yes you may Lady Maryann!

also i started rock till you drop

did you know that


that was when i was a rocker and i rocked in concerts

but i stopped, because the band i was in broke up

The name was Parcheesey!

it was awesome band

pronounce it like

Par Cheese e

Parcheesey!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 27, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

no, i didnt know that. i just thought of it earlier... ;-)

wow you're a rocker in CONCERTS?! oh wow! your band must have really rocked those days! too bad it disbanded :-(

you can always make a band i suppose. why dont you? and then post your mtv in youtube so we can all see you! ;-)

wow! cool!

rock til you drop! ;-)

.

Speek March 27, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Well my parents stopped me i started it when I was 10 or so and it ended when i was 12

I am 13 now

Also my mom said it got into my school work so we had to break up

But i was great for a ten year old

Also that is the reason why im so good at gurtar hero

I got 100% on Through the fire and the flames on expert

Also 2 of them moved to Georga and 1 to Seatle

there were four but now we are all scattered about in the big contry of ours but it was great

here are the people

We had

Dominic on Drums

I was on elctric guirtar

Tom on vocals

and Zac on base which critized that i was too loud!

oh well

Rock till you drop

because one time i rocked then i fell asleep when i got home my ears were ringing loudly

bye

Rock till you drop

Unknown March 31, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

i want it to be april 11 3:00pm cp time at my house(on the map)but wat theme should it be?

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP