Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AY YAYAY! WHITE PUFFLES!


I sort of botched up the White Puffle Arrival Prediction and YOU GUYS are toooo nice to tell me that I fell flat on my face about it! peluk hahaha!

On THAT post, I predicted that the White Puffles will be not be released on Rockhopper's Arrival but rather, they might be released when they finally use the SNOW that are being collected in the Ski Lodge since December 2008.

Well, RH did not, on his arrival, bring with him the white puffles. So I am still correct in my prediction. Now, Billybob said that the White Puffles will be ready for adoption this Friday (Thanks Goofy73 & Speek for the info!).

If we don't see tons and tons of snow on Friday, then I would say my prediction is half right and half wrong. BUT if we do see lotsa snow on Friday, then I would say, "Bah Matey! You still got 'em spectacular speculation on the bull's eye!" teehee :D


I am completely loving my new outfit! Look here...

I am Inspector Pirate Ninja Cape Crusaderrrrrr!

Let's wait and see 'til Friday! ketukmeje

Ciao! babai


15 Comments. Write One Here!:

Joanna7777 March 3, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

Hmmm...
LM can't you see same points in Billybob's white puufles picture and mine brown puffle drawing?

Millywily March 3, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

^.^
white puffles... hmmm
i love ur prediction..

Joanna7777 March 3, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

What a happy new!I just smell some coffee...
...Do you know what happened today?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 3, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

yeehaw! :D

Joanna: i think i see the resemblance :D i um 'trying' to like coffee... what happened today? :D

Millywily: thanks :D

Joanna7777 March 3, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

I opened a coffee shop at my site!Woo-hoo!Wanna visit it?We can talk for a while there.We can stay for a while at the Dark Chockolate chat!We'll have fun!

Joanna7777 March 3, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

You can even try of my delicious coffee and work at my Cafe!

Joanna7777 March 3, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Thanks for visiting the Cafe LM!
We can see at 11:00 your time at my cafe.Or maby here.At your Orange Zone!
Yo tell where :)

goofy73 March 3, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

hiya you could see a white puffle on the bulletin board in the captains quarters, it is in the picture where rockhopper is walking yarr, in the bottom left, the white puffle is right behind the bush. (right behind yarr.)

you're friend goofy73

Speek March 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Thanks for giving me credit.

Great edited image!

Anyway, I wonder what the white puffles or Snow puffle. Will be like.

I predict that the next puffle will be Brown or Orange

I also predict that the snow will be used in the St. Patric's day party.

From your friend Speek. :D

NathanCool March 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

um...lady maryann, on the whats nwe blog on club penguin.....they are having "OSCARS" And a red carpet...i think billybob found your cpc awards and did this!....spooky...
~Minun25~

goofy73 March 4, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

hiya lady maryann how do you get backround like that on the footer?

you're friend goofy73

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

great photoshopping

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP