Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEW CP TIMES HOT OFF THE PRESS!

The July 10 issue of the Club Penguin Times Newspaper is now out!

Log on at Club Penguin to read it...

Or take a quick read from here ;-)

Points of Interest:

  • Another Partaaaayyyy! Club Penguin isn't Club Penguin without those cool parties ;-) So on July 25-30, head on over at the ICEBERG with your band (mine is hopefully Mega-Mash Band, if I get accepted that is ;-)) and party like rockstars! whoooo! Here's the official Music Festival Poster Ad!
  • Get to know the Penguin Band through an in-depth interview!
  • This is taking a bit too long. Penguin Mail was supposed to have been released last month and it's almost mid-July already.... oh well, patience is a virtue. I bet it is gonna be worth all the wait. As soon as Penguin Mail is released, I'm gonna send cards to all my buddies! Yipee! ;-)
  • Ummm.... I'm keeping mum about this one... ;-) hahaha! OMG! ;-)
  • Instant coffee, instant noodles, instant news, instant homework hehehe .... everything is instant now, including FAME ;-) Submit your review, artwork, poem, riddle to Club Penguin Times through Aunt Arctic for Instant Fame ;-) Cool huh? ;-)
  • Club Penguin's version of Sudoku, PUFFLE-SO-CUTE-O. I love it! Try solving this one! If you got it correctly, you should be able to see this page: (I turned off the color of the puffles in the grid so it won't spoil the puzzle if you like to solve it ;-)

Read 'til You Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

65 Comments. Write One Here!:

kittens777777 July 10, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

LM? Can you add me to your blogroll? You took me off. :(

(41)

rockoina July 10, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

HYA! Kittens! Wassup? hehe oh yea Lady Maryann what are the rules for the blogroll? :P

rocky

nikereog July 10, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

I want to join your band Lady Maryann

MishMash215 July 10, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

2 can play at that game kittens....
Muhahahaha!

john July 10, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Why is everyone commenting a lot?

john July 10, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

I mean yeah it looks fun!

john July 10, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

I wonder what will the next tar will be. Hmm...

john July 10, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

I like that kitty picture on your profile, Kittens!

john July 10, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Well it seems I'm commenting a lot too.

john July 10, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Hey Lady Maryann!
How did you get good at photo editing? I like your header a lot! And finally this will be my last comment on this post!







Or will it...
(Evil Laugh)
- Lion ;)

john July 10, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Yes, I have come back. Lol

john July 10, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Is this for the top commenter thingy?

john July 10, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Wow, Kittens 50 comments. Well can you handle 12868268625387 comments! Guess you can but I'm not even gonna post that many comments!

john July 10, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

MeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeow

john July 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

I got this little kitty about 2 months back,
He was the nicest little kitty now a pain in my neck.
This little kitty is ninja always stalking my feet.
This little kitty is a warrior you know what I mean.
He’s an evil little kitty, look what he did to my hand.
Tries to get in trouble in any way that he can.
I can give this cat a toy but he’d rather have the wrapper.
When I always give him water but he still drinks from the crapper.
You could lock him in the closet and he just won’t care.
Kitty chews on my shoes and he licks on my hair.
Always scratching on my favorite chair and jumping on the couch.
Playing in the windowsills and tearing through the house
He is so full of energy and easily amused.
Kitty will attack anything that moves,
Causing trouble, starting battles just so he can be a part of
He’s the meanest little kitty so we named him Sparta.

Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight,
Little bitty kitty want to bite, bite, bite.

Where’d you go? Are you stalking me?
Are you under the couch? Quite possibly.
Ears laid back so you don’t get caught.
Ready to pounce my leg with everything you got.
I know you’re probably watching me from across the room.
Concentrating, contemplating on attacking me soon.
You’re not invisible kitty, I’m going to find you first.
Come out, come out, before I make things worse.
I’ve seen where you hide and I know where you’ve been.
Hey kitty why don’t you give in.
Even if you try to sneak up on me I’m prepared.
‘Cause I got my safety gear on and I’m not scared.
I think I hear a little kitty under the bed.
I know you’re making noises just to mess with my head.
You can stalk me all you want, but I’m not your prey.
You always seem to find me first, but not today.

Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight?
Little bitty kitty want to bite, bite, bite.

Come on now, I’m going get you now.

I’ve got him cornered and now he’s mine.
He’s not going to get away this time.
I’ll snatch him up fast and before he can blink.
And then, awww man, he’s a sleep in the sink.
What is with this cat? I’m confused.
He’s got a bed but its never been used.
In every waking moment kitty is up for the fight.
Then next minute kitty’s out like a light.
How could I let this little creature inside of my home.
I got to keep an eye on him when I’m on the phone.
I’m a little afraid to leave this cat all alone.
This kitty may destroy everything that I own.
Look at him now, I kind of feel bad.
He’s the best little cat that I’ve had
And the one big thing I forgot to mention was that he wasn’t fighting.
He just wanted attention.

Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight?
Little bitty kitty want to bite, bite, bite.

Showing love, that’s all this kitty does.

john July 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

That's the whole mean kitty song by smp films.

Rawr July 11, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Well this is my last hour in Adelaide for a week, the rest is dedicated to sleeping before i leave lol.

Dont worry merry ant, potatoes are packed =) lol

Sorry i ahvent been on much these last few days, my room is getting platered and all my furniture and beleongings need to be packed up +_+

anyway i betta roll now, ill cya on friday!!!!

BYE GUYS!!! thanks for all the archive hugs =)

cya
pen Flippy

Leclercian July 12, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

hey maryann~just wondering if i could play maracas in your band?!?! maybe we can meet up sometime... I'm not gonna be able to post until july 19th so check my site! When i left it was 432 viewers
~Leclercian

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP