Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE AMAZING RACE: RACE #6 (PITSTOP)

This is The Amazing Race Final Leg
RACE #6.2
Hidden Pitstop


SCORING FOR RACE #6.2

  • Find the Hidden Question and get 50 tarps just by sending the TAR#6.2 Submit Button
  • Answer the Question and get additional 50 tarps (you score will depend on how close you are to the correct answer)

FIND THE HIDDEN RACE:

HINT1: One of the most popular penguins in Club Penguin holds the Treasure Chest where the Hidden Question is. Find that penguin.

HINT2:
Look around CPCrazy Only.


Good luck everyone! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

32 Comments. Write One Here!:

Joanna7777 July 8, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Hmm I can't find it!And nobody else can.Strange.Are we Stu*** or you didn't post it?

MishMash215 July 8, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Hey Maryann!
Sorry again for any inconvienience caused!
Wow! This is a tricky one! Maybe I should check all over, including the Galery Page?
Could I be on your blogroll?
I think TechnoPengi and CPCrazy is on Mine!
Thanks!
From,
MishMash215

john July 8, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Wow... I checked everywhere... this is really a hard one even with your tagcloud up there!
- Lion :D

MishMash215 July 8, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Aw Man!
Im never going to catch up now! Oh Well, IT was fun while it lasted!
Thanks for an awesome race Maryann!
From,
MishMash215

MishMash215 July 8, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Hey Maryann!
What is the font you use?
It looks exactly like Club Penguin's!
Cool!
Thanks!
From,
MishMash215

MishMash215 July 8, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Wow! I have checked everywhere!
The Gallery Page, The Main Page The S--- Oops!
I havent checked the Slumbooks yet! :D
Here we go then!
From,
MishMash215

MishMash215 July 8, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Hey Maryann, how old are you because you seem REALLY smart!
You dont have to tell me exactly, just like Teen, Tween etc!
Thanks!
From,
MishMash215

Anonymous,  July 8, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND THE BONUS ROUND. I would tell but its cheating, and I play fair!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy July 8, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

joslin909: wow! you are a smart one then! dont reveal it. dont you just love it if you were the first one to have a tarp in the pitstop scoreboard? ;-) submit your to the designated button so i can put up your tarp ;-)

.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy July 8, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Hooyah! ^.^

joanna7777: I am not stupid,i think i have proven that. I have posted it the same time i posted THIS one. I said the race will be tougher. if you win it, thats a proof that you aint stupid ;-) so good luck.

mishmash215: there is no inconvenience mishmash! im soooo glad that you well enough to come to the internet again ;-) yup, the hints said CPCrazy: that means not just the main page but also the gallery, slumbook and technopengi. ;-)

the font is called A.C.M.E. EXPLOSIVE (not A.C.M.E. Secret Agent). its the closest to CP font that i could find. i will post this font at TECHNOPENGI download page later. ;-)

i turned 14 last march17, so i think im a year older than most of you ;-) i research a loooot and plan out everything first before putting it on this site. My super cool mom and sister queen solita help me a loooot ;-)

i hope you havent given up on the race yet. good luck ;-)

lion tamer 1: i did say it will be tougher ;-) its not in the tag cloud, you are right!

you are smart lion tamer! actually, i sort of expected that you would be ONE of those who will find it first ;-) dont give up. you will find it eventually.


here's are tips:

>>if you were me, WHERE would you hide it? and HOW will you hide it?

>>i hid it the SAME WAY i hid the first 2 pitstops.

>>CPCrazy is a pretty small site. how many links could there be? ;-)

>>the hints really would say where it is. it is not a trick... or maybe it is... ;-)

good luck!

.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy July 8, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Pengie1582 (Joslin909): WELL DONE! you found the pitstop AND your answer is soooo close to the correct answer. check out the scoreboard for your tarp ;-)

you are awesome joslin909! ;-)

good luck!

.

Rawr July 9, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

Good one MaryanN!! this leg has been heaps fun :P

Im just gonna tell u now before i post it on my site that im going on vacation on saturday and wont be back till friday :P

Hope you have a great time at school lol ;)

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

Lady M. I didn't say that you are stuped.I said that I am :-D.
P.S
I don't think that I am stuped because I know that I can find it :-)

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

lol! still loookiinnng.... at tsaka 'bat 10pm mo pinopost? tulog na ako non ehhh lol ;) auto post ng blogger? oooohhhhh so THAT'S the font you use! lol!;) mine ain't obvious cus lyk every MSWord has my font, (One Stroke Script)

P.S. i think i use that cus my handwriting is somewhat similar...

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

I Found It!Here is a tip:
Shiver me timbers!

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

I found it too! just now! looking for answer now too!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy July 9, 2008 at 4:46 AM  

Hooyah! ^.^

pen flippy: im glad you had fun with the race! ;-) awww! such a looong vac you got there :-( hmmm you can probably answer the next race when you get back, only you wont get the early submission bonus ;-) enjoy your vac! oh! and dont forget to bring potatoes! ;-)

joanna7777: of course we aren't stupid joanna ;-) yay! you finally found it! see, you are very smart ;-) congratulations! ;-)

chuckleloo: yay chucky! well done! ok be careful answering the hidden question! good luck! ;-) dont worry chucky, next race will be posted in another time ;-) good luck! ;-)

good luck y'all! you are awesome ;-)

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

:-o Zero Points from the answer :-o But But ...
...How this happened??
OMG I am so STUPED.But why I still thing that that my answer is correct?
My answer:You think that your answer is correct because you are stuped.
Anyway I am so sad...
...Stuped Joanna ;-(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

I am the most Stu*** racer from the racers.OMG.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

Saaadlyfuullllll nananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nananananananaaaaaaaa nana na na naaa oooooo oo
:( :( :( :( :(

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

:( You took me off blogroll. Hmph!

Joanna7777 July 9, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

will there be an elimination?

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Hey nice site visit mines ;)
I really need more hits.
http://clubpenguintrick.wordpress.com

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

Aw! I'm still eleven. I won't turn 12 till July 25. And I'm going on vacation on July 20. And I wont be back till the middle of August. So I wont be commenting till then. I'm going to india. Unless my dad buys a computer in india
Sereena25

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

So I will be in India for a month. My family is from india

john July 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Hmm... I have always used your tag cloud to navigate my way in finding your hidden rounds.

john July 9, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

WOOT!!! I finally found the bonus Q.
- Lion :D


Now time to find the Answer...

john July 9, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Can't wait for next Tar!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

i found the bonus on my own... it was somewhat... easy... but in doing the dates, i had to get my super genius math classmate who doesn't know a single thing to teach me the formula then i solved it on my own and i got it right! and in the contest for da membahship... i'm the highest!!! woot! woot!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Actually im leaving on the 21. I forgot
Sereena25

goofy73 July 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

i think i got all the questons right on #6.1! i know i'm not in the competition anymore but i want to see how much tarps i could get!

you're friend goofy73

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP