Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, June 19, 2008

PARTY REMINDER

Remember I am having a party tomorrow at 4:00 AM PST a.k.a my time. It is for Lady Maryann/Queen Solita's arr-ival! Tomorrow is the 20th for me, just the day I wanted it. It will be on Walrus in the lighthouse, then we will go to Spoil Pink's igloo for a sleepover! I hope the party lasts past 6:00AM PST but if not it is ok. Pen is also having a party on the 21st his time. So for my party some of you guys will find it the 21st and for his some of you guys will find it the 22nd ok? See ya!

24 Comments. Write One Here!:

Connor DeBlieck June 19, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

lady maryann i got over a thousand hits on my blog so im havin a party on saturday go to my blog to learn more but please tell people about it.

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

wait clubpenguin time?
Sereena25

iamanevilzombie June 19, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

count me as a trailblazer, im a member. (im salinajean)

Taylor June 19, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

This is not Lady's post, it is mine, Spoil Pink!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

can't u just do club penguin time?

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Spoil Pink u can be mean. All u care bout is yourself. Can we still do the vid just u and me? I wont ruin it at all. I was the only one not talking and u didnt see that
Sereena25

Taylor June 20, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

I have anger issues. So you might not wanna do that. >:-( I also get upset vrey easily. And you did talk. :'-( It is easier to do videos solo then it is with other people. I saw you talk.

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

YEAH BUT ITS LADY'S WEBSITE!

rockoina June 20, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Yay! Fun party! Too bad my sister kicked me off the computer though...:( Anyways, lacario, AWESOME that you got 1000 hits on your blog! I have a blog but its not about club penguin... its about the thing I like even more. Can anyone take a guess? :P

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

I talked but rareley than the others! I tried to be nice so we can do the vid together but u were still mean to me
Sereena25

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Then y do most famous penguins do vids with other penguins? And I do care bout u but u didnt listen to me at all even though I listened to u
Sereena25

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

She isn't famous. And I bet she meant it is easier to do music videos with other people.

Rawr June 20, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Im sorry spoil but you were very rude to us :( not even letting us talk. You got reallly angry at us for talking and saying HELLO to people, like when chuck arrived and I think that if its your party you should have given us a choice of participating in your vid or not. Wherever we went you followed and shouted at us. even if we said we didnt want to take part in the vid. :( it was unfair.

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Yeah Pen is right. I wanted to take part in it and I listened to u but u were mean to me and everyone else
Sereena25

rockoina June 20, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

mmm is it just me or was I the only one that wasn't there for at least even half the party bc my sis had to get on Myspace (dumb website) -_-

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

I know I hate myspace. Most of my friends have one. Myspace can be dangerous
Sereena25

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Let me resya this, i will probably never have a party again if you guys keep talking about it

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

Alright then cuz the party wasnt as fun as ladymaryanns or penflippys party. It was the worst party ive ever been to
Sereena25

Luckylarry(Survivor91) June 21, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

haha spoilpink don't be soo angry!!Take it easy on us!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

You guys wanna take part, fine! Go ahead. But if you guys ruin the vid it is not my fault. What if you guys said hello when I started recording? I can't waste memory on this computer. This is why i should have never chose to record at the party. It is over. Nothing to worry about. Done. Day over with. Can everybody just forget about it or does everybody want me to blow up and get mad at the whole world? That is your choice. If you didn't want to be in the video, all you had to do was get out of the way and say something. If you guys don't forge about it, next time I have a party those people aren't coming.

john June 21, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

If u do have a party I will be coming even if u say not to. U dont own clubpenguin or me! And ur not the boss of everybody either!
Sereena25

goofy73 June 21, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP