Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Saturday, June 21, 2008

FIRST RACE OF THE AMAZING RACE POSTPONED!

Hooyah!

The Amazing Race's FIRST RACE is supposed to have come out today about 2 hours ago. Unfortunately, we have no electricity since 2am because of heavy rains and some thunderstorms. News have it that we will have electricity back in 2-3 hours. That would be 10pm or later in the USA and in other areas. To be fair to the players in those areas, I decided to move the FIRST RACE to tomorrow, June 22, Sunday, 6pm cptz.

For now, I can not anymore post coz battery is running real low on this laptop. So I hope you come back again tomorrow for THE AMAZING RACE!

Thanks!

PS. My real sister Queen Solita said that we are experiencing Typhoon Signal #3 (that's the highest!!!) that's the reason for the electricity blackout :-(



peace rocks sig.png

9 Comments. Write One Here!:

Rawr June 21, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

aww well i will have to be in bed by then... what first race is it? trailblazer or x-trailer??

phew a tycoon eh? thats not good :( Lets just hope it doesnt come down to my house :D

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

oh! ok... i can understand... i did half of my homework like so dark yestehday... signal 3 diyan??? di ko alam signal d2 eh... heke kso madalang lang ung brown out.... kaya i fully charge my laptop everytime may kuryente eh.. heke ;p

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 5:51 AM  

Huh??????

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

Oh that was my comment. Forgot to put my name lol
Sereena25

Speek June 22, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

That's terrible is there anything I can do to help.

After all I am hosting it with you.

goofy73 June 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

im sorry!

you're friend goofy73

(C''D)

Moogasa June 22, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

oh no! Not a typhoon! Well I have fires at my house so I guess we both got it bad, but i say typhoon is worse! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! good luck! o and I'll see u tomarrow!


peace love happiness
Moogasa

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Wow I'm glad nothing like that happens to me
Sereena25

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

What server is it gonna be at? Or is it not on a server? Cuz I wanna watch
Sereena25

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP