Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Monday, April 7, 2008

POWER PUFF GIRL SAVED ME IN CLUB PENGUIN!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT! You heard it! It made an appearance in Club Penguin and it SAVED my life TWICE!

Click Image to View Two Versions of This Photo Tweak

*screeeeech*

Ooops!
Did I say Power PUFF??? Er, sorry, I mean Power PUFFLE! ;-) LOL!

As you know, I only have 1 puffle and that's Greeny. Greeny is a Green Puffle ;-)

Greeny has been bugging me for ages about adopting another puffle so he'll have someone to play with when I am off to work at the Puffle Round-up at the Pet Shop.

Oh! Did I mention that I am a Puffle Round-up Girl? ;-)

Anyways, one day I finally decided to adopt a puffle. Just ONE. I want a Pink one. Pink is one of my favorite colors AND rumors have been spreading in CP that Pink Puffles are great in Aqua Grabber. So Greeny and I went to the Pet Shop and adopted a Pink Puffle.

Click Image to Enlarge

Then we went home and fed the Pink Puffle and brain-stormed about its name. Greeny and I were so happy with what we came up with!

Click Image to Enlarge

Yes! We called the Pink Puffle PINKY!! LOL! ;-)

Rumors have been intensifying about Pink Puffles and Aqua Grabber. I don't like rumors so I decided to investigate. And here's what I found out!

(1) If you bring your Pink Puffle to the Iceberg to play
Aqua Grabber with you, Pink Puffle will dive in too!
Sweetness!



(2) If you're in trouble, Pink Puffle will come to your rescue!
Awww!


(3) Pink puffle will give you air bubbles when you need it.
Here, PINKY looked SHOCKED 'coz I can't get her air bubble :-(


(4) If you missed your air bubble,
Pink Puffle will go directly under you.
Pink Puffle is SERIOUS about saving your life!


That is how my Pink Puffle named PINKY
saved my life TWICE!!! ;-)


Conclusion:

The Rumor is 100% TRUE!

So go get your PINK PUFFLE
and Play Aqua Grabber


Case Closed

THE END



Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Read 'til You Drop! ^.^

.

6 Comments. Write One Here!:

XSoccerBoy1997X April 8, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Hey it cg7mv7 I just wanted to say thanx for everything and that i think that your site is better than my it really ROX!!!!!! Yea I didn't know you until I got that pic. I actually got it fromy Rate My Penguin. BTW i think all of your igloo are awesome.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy April 8, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

hi cg7mv7! thanks! i also added you in my blogroll. thanks for adding me too! your site rocks!

youre cool! keep it up!

rock til you drop! ^.^

.

Panpap April 8, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

My pink puffy is named Pinky!!!!aybe they should meet sometime!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy April 8, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

LOL! yeah they should while we play mancala again ;-) did you name your green puffy greeny too? ;-) maybe i should have one named purply ;-)

.

Unknown April 9, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

my pink puffle is also named pinky i got her 1 week ago!

Panpap April 12, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

No,I named mine Leafy cause it looked like a leaf,but Im buying one of each color!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP