Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Guest Techno Blogger
And 2008 Year-Ender Grand Event!

Yeehaw!

As I have promised in the previous post, another guest blogger will be joining TechnoPengi. Without further ado, let me introduce to you...

TechnoPengi 's Techno Guest Blogger for January 2009


DMaster (David) has developed an interest in HTML coding, as well as a desire to share what he has learned to far. DMaster has an uncanny talent in simplifying things so that things can be understood more easily. His first tutorial is the reason why you are seeing (finally!) an icon beside my URL! ;-) Watch out for DMaster's Tutorial once every week for the whole month of January 2009.


Go to CPCrazy Slumbook to get to know more about DMaster


So now there are 2 amazing people working on 2 CPCrazy Blogs:
1. Minun25 working on CPCrazy Main for January 2009. Checkout Minun25's Slumbook Entry!
2. DMaster working on TechnoPengi for January 2009

Check out their links and get to know them bettah! ;-)


2008 was an amazing year for Club Penguin Crazy. And before we go on ahead of 2009, I would like to end 2008 properly. Here's what I mean:


Keep checking back to know Who's Walking The Red Carpet! Woohoo! ;-)

~LM~

15 Comments. Write One Here!:

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

It has been a long time LM since i commented


Nikereog

Speek January 6, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Cool!

Congradulations Minun 25 and Dmaster

You deserve to be on the blogs!

I hope I walk on the Red Carpet

Keep up the great work

Your friend Speek

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy January 6, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Yeehaw!

Nikereog: its about time you did! ;p boy! am i glad you did! yo! :D

Speek: i hope you walk the red carpet too. so go on wear your best formal attire! :D

hmmmm does any of you guys wonder who THAT GUY PENGUIN is as my date? dont i look pretty in my orange-red long gown? hehehe :D

see you on the red carpet event pepople! :D

ciao!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

I visited your blog everyday
And i saw you one tome on cp but you didnt answer me



Nikereog

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy January 7, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Nikereog: thanks nike! now i will give you better reasons to visit this blog everyday :D

most possibly, i did not see you in cp. had i seen you, i most definitely would chat and hang out with you ;-)

ciao! ;-)

Joanna7777 January 7, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Woo0hoo!
I am so excited!I just can't hide it!I know i know i know I want YOU!I want YOU!


Yea!I am super excited!But on the red carpet event...
...hehehe keep it secret!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy January 7, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Joanna7777: lol joanna! it's been a long time since we talked :D im excited too! some people will be pleasantly surprised ;-)

huggyhugs!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy January 7, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Joanna7777: i have heard that song too!

"I am so excited! I just can't hide it! I know i know i know I want you!I want you!"

Yeehaw! :D

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Did you play the new mission?



Nikereog

Joanna7777 January 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I just entered the contest!Will the Rockin' queen be on the red carpet?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy January 7, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Yeehaw!

Nikereog: nope not yet but i will solve it this weekend! yay! got cheats for me? :D

Joanna7777: yup i got your playercard. you look really very pretty :D

ciao! :D

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

congratz yall'z lol. i think i was first to see technopengi when u were making it lol :P i mean the remake haha...


waaaaaaaHHHH!!! :'( im gunnaaaaa PANIC!!!!!@!@@ blogger in draft ain't working but i made it my default dashboard so if i go to blogger.com, it will go to draft.blogger.com! which isn't working!!! waaaah!

Joanna7777 January 8, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

Hey LM!When is the contest over?

Speek January 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Uh Oh!

Lady Maryann!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't send you my picture for the red Carpet!!!!

Take the Image from my Id on club penguin.

I am wearing my formal clothes.

I am nervous

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP