Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, December 11, 2008

FIRST BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLUS FREE MEMBERSHIP!

I miss you soooo much! ;-)


It's been over 2 months since I last posted. Things are really hectic for me and so I had to prioritize. Unfortunately, my Club Penguin Crazy blog suffered all the brunt :-( I was able to get on Club Penguin and the internet but my time on it was not enough for me to do a post.

Thank you soooooo much for coming back over and over and over. You are all so nice to me! My schedule is still hectic and I realize that I won't be able to keep up this blog single-handedly. And so, together with a few changes on the CPCrazy blogs, I decided to take on a BLOG PARTNER.

That's right! A Blog Partner, which will be chosen via

BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!

I will tell you how to be ONE in the following post. But for the meantime, for several days already, I have been emailing a very special person to be the Blogger of the Month for December. But since we are already halfway through December, this very special person will be my blog partner all the way through January 2009!

It's not easy to choose who will be CPC's First Ever Blogger of the Month. For the past week, I have been visiting a lot of blogs in both blogspot and wordpress looking for that perfect blog partner. It was not easy. But I am happy with my choice and so I would like to introduce to you
Club Penguin Crazy's First Blogger of the Month (Dec2008-Jan2009).

Friends, please welcome...



Minun will be the Cheat Master for CPC for December 2008 and January 2009. So you will be seeing Minun's posts on CPC every Friday and Saturday and some Wednesday. Minun owns Blue Club Penguin Team. It's truly an honor that Minun agreed to be my 1st Blog Partner! I think he is doing a great job on his blog by always being updated and always being diligent in posting. Not to mention, an ultra nice cool guy ;-)

You will get to know Minun in the coming weeks so please welcome Minun to our little CPC Community! ;-)

In other news, have you noticed the new template? ;-) well it's not yet finished but will be in the coming days. New things will be added as Old things will be deleted. So if you have ideas and suggestions on how to improve CPC a better web community, please email me. Who knows, YOU might just be the NEXT Blog Partner that I am looking for ;-)

Things you can expect from CPC in the coming weeks:
(1) Free 6-Month Club Penguin Membership before Christmas!
(2) Major Site Improvement

Things will be changing slowly BUT surely. I would like to bring back CPCrazy to its previous state. Please help me do that ;-)

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! ;-)

Peace Rocks!
~LM~

8 Comments. Write One Here!:

NathanCool December 11, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Thanks Lady Maryann!
Nice Template!
Happy To Help!
~Minun25~

NathanCool December 11, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

I look shiny in that picture...Lol
~Minun25~

~Vapnoar777~ December 11, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

CPC has oficially been revolutionized! Lol! Great that you're posting again.

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Yay your ok... I am so happy... congrats Mimun. And kool new template, I will need to get used to it.

Sereena25 December 11, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

YAY! LM is back! Glad ur back Lm. Soo cool that Minun is gonna be ur posting partner. This is gonna be awesome! And i cant wait for the membership contest cuz i really need one lol. Great that ur bac Lm!

Speek December 11, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Wow Great Job Minun!

Lady Maryann I will be glad to help you in anyway i can!

Just to let you know!

Your my best friend!

I will do anything for you

Anonymous,  December 12, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

congratulations minun! :D we missed you LM!!!! HUGGIES HUGSSSs!!!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP