Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Friday, September 5, 2008

SEPTEMBER CLOTHING & WIG CATALOGS ARE NOW OUT!

THE SHERLOCK HOLMES OUTFIT IS WICKED! Mwahahaha!

Now, I think I got a breakthrough as to what the New Stage Play is going to be about.

READ THE FINE PRINT!
Hmmm...What comes to mind when you hear TOP SECRET?
Investigation, Crime, Mystery, Detectives....
Ahhhh... and here comes THE SHERLOCK HOLMES OUTFIT...

What do you think? ;-)

Here's The September Penguin Style Clothing Items Card


Special Dance. Wear the Painter's Overalls and you will paint like this

Click Image to View Animation

Here are the Hidden Items

Click the Yellow Puffle 3x to get the Blue Viking Helmet




Here are the 2 New Wigs


And the Hidden Wig


Now, let's see how I did with my 4F's ;-)

FALL FAIR FEARLESS FORECAST!

1. Apron or Overalls but more Overalls. CORRECT. It's Painter's Overalls ;-)
2. Flannel Shirt or a Checkered Cap/Beret. CORRECT. It's the Sherlock Holmes Outfit Wicked! ;-)
3. A Bandana. CORRECT. It's a Green Paisley Bandana ;-)
4. Denim or Wool Jacket or Pantsuit. NEITHER. It's CORRECT coz it's denim and it's WRONG coz it's not Jacket or Pantsuit but a Shirt and a Skirt :-| <<<--- this is half right and half wrong :-| 5. A Messiness Wig for Girls. CORRECT. It's called The Dizzy ;-)
6. A Sleek Wig for Boys. CORRECT. It's called The Tuft ;-)
7. A New Big Sunglasses. WRONG. No eyewear was released :-(
8. A New Dress in new color. WRONG. No dress was released. :-(
9. A Scarf. WRONG. No scarf was released. I wonder why though coz Fall is often associated with Scarves. Oh well, maybe they will give one for FREE in the Fall Fair, assuming of course that there is gonna be a Fall Fair ;-)
10. A Satchel. CORRECT. It's called Vinyl Messenger Bag ;-)
11. Gut-feel tells me a Hoodie will also come out. CORRECT. Even the color is correct ;-)

Let's see, I got 7.5 CORRECT and 3.5 WRONG.

I think I did pretty well, how did YOU do? ;-)

Forecast Fearlessly 'til You Drop!


30 Comments. Write One Here!:

NathanCool September 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Hey, Lady Maryann,
Could you post about my super hero penguin competionion?

Speek September 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann!

Great Forcasting.

I forcast just like you.

I mostly right from time to time.

I still think that you are a bit more accurate than me.

I thinkt that the scarfs are coming out later Around October or November. Since October and November are more fall like than September.

Although where i live i am already getting Fall Foliage.

10ypinkgirl September 5, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

woah you got the hoodies right also, and they were pink! like you wished! wow that's like so awesome since i luv pink :D

10ypinkgirl September 5, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

haha now i'm broke for spending almost all my coins :D

Joanna7777 September 5, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Hey Lady M.I heard that Inspector Crazy has his own blog.That's cool.You are his friend.I would like to ask you when his site will be open for vistors & Fans?I guess that you know more about that.

P.S-Afcourse you know .You kow co'z you ARE Inspector Crazy ;-)


I heard that Sherlock Holmes is cooming to CP.


Also can I work for Inspector crazy?I mean Can I be his assistant?

Leclercian September 5, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Yea lol while i'm still a member can i help I.C plz?

tutso September 5, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

I WANT THOSE! blue is my favorite color I REPEAT I WANT THOSE!

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Hey Lady M,

I can't take pics at this moment because my computer isn't working well I am on a friends laptop.So if you could do me a favor could you post about the catalog on our site?If you can't I will.But I will do it in word form.

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

I quit today as we should all know, but nobody came to my party, so im leaving on a heartbroken note. I just sometimes wish penguins wouldnt be so obsessed with blogging and becoming famous so I just said forget it and gave up. i Deleted some of my friends I never knew much about but kept the good ones that I won't forget from this experience. I know u might not have been able to make it but if u wanna say your goodbyes heres my email:
kittybecka@sbcglobal.net

I am going to try to find real friends and move on except I might meet agin with cp and make new friends but i might not but I luv ya like a sis LM! u too Cg, well like a brother lol, I just have to turn on the good tunes! MWA LUV YA!

NEVER FORGET!

~Moo~

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

lol its 9:00pm and im listening to the song nine in the afternoon! WAFFLE!!! Listen to it too! I find friends and feelings through music and teh ocean, lol!

NEVER FORGET!

~Moo~

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Congrats on winning Aguair's contest. You did a great job!

Leclercian September 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Pooch pleeeeeeeeease go on my site there's a surprise for you

Joanna7777 September 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

I heard that Sherlock Holmes is cooming to CP.Isn't that cool!?


Also can I work for Inspector crazy?I mean Can I be her assistant?

Ranebows September 6, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

hey i absolutely love your site i have a blog to can u check it out
u should check it out!!

its

www.clubpenguin-tipssecrets.blogspot.com

and really i really really really really like your site its awsome

and could u maybe put my blog on your blog roll? PLZ PLZ

it not advertising i just really want u to check out my blog

Anonymous,  September 7, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

MUAHAHAHA! Inspector Crazy has an assitant, but I'm sure Lady Mar-I mean, Inspector Crazy would love another! I am Inspector Bizarre so try out some cool names.
I'm too lazy to type my name so i'm goin anyonmous.
-Leclercina

Anonymous,  September 7, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Hey Lazy Maryannm your posts rocks!
I was wondering if i can copy them sometime and give u credit for it ;)
Comment back!
www.chidoquique.com

Anonymous,  September 7, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

like inspector crazy, im Super Secret Shady Spy Ninja, lol since im quitting my lair is behind the dojo, if u can get back there! thats where my ninja minions and I chill in an awesome pawsome igloo.

~Moo~

Joslin September 7, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Lady Maryann! I didnt get an email from you. I am not sure if you got my email right and check yyour gmail for my mail. I cant tell you my email here but I will try to tell ya some other way

~Vapnoar777~ September 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Wow, thnx for the three comments! About TFH (The Fuzzy Hippo), don't worry, it's not deleted or anything, I had just removed it from my profile (It's back up now).
And yes, you were right about my little coin joke... DJ3K was and is my source of great wealth! (I risked it and got the big million) I wouldn't blame anybody for using that glitch, we were simply taking advantage of an opprotunity that presented itself! :D Kinda... I think...
Anyways, Muddy Duckies rok da house! And with all the Spoil Pink TV drama, well, if the video's ready I'd love to either see it on Youtube, Spoil's blog, Lady Maryann's blog, or my blog (This last part is more of a message to Spoil Pink). That was a bit of a mouthful. I enjoy talking to you LM!
Best Regards,
~Vapnoar777~

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy September 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

hooooyah! so sooorry for my very very late reply... i will try my bestest to reply as promptly as possible next time... thanks for all your comments...

yah know how much i like reading them, doncha? ;-)

minun25: sure i will! very nice idea! ;-)

speek to me: thanks! we dont have "FALL" in the philippines so i dont really know... thanks for the info... should we expect scarves in the coming months? YES! YES! YES! i rather like the yellow one ;-)

10ypinkgirl: i looove pink too! lol! i was almost always broke buying all stuff lol! i feel yah girl! ;-) shop on! woohoo! ;-)

joanna7777: yup, thats correct! in fact, inspector crazy's site was created in august1... its got a couple of posts in it... im having a problem about the comment moderation in there... once finished, i will let you all welcome to I.C.I.A! and yes, you can be an assistant... just make up your own CODE NAME... like leclercian is Inspector Bizarre ;-)

jimy0123: thanks for appereciating my effort, it warms my heart! here's a cup of yummy creamny hot choco for you ;-)

lion tamer 1: me too!

tutso: alright, you can have it! lol ;-)

cg7mv7: yup! i have posted it as you wished ;-)

moogasa: im sorry i didnt come to your party. its coz of time zone difference. your party was like 4 or 5am where i am. i luv ya like a sis too, moo! i am sad that you are leaving but i am also happy that you are going after the things that make you happy. we will keep in touch moo! ;-)

and yeah, i will NEVER FORGET! ;-)


redcowz: thanks! ;-)

dogsrcuties: thanks! ok will check out your blog. no problem.... ;-) and welcome to my site!

chuckaaaaaaaaayyyyy! hugs! ;-)

leclercian: aye! aye! Inspector Bizarre!

chido quique: thanks! sure, you can copy so long as you give credit ;-)

moogasa: yay! i see you again! ;-) aaargggghhhh! your CODE NAME is better than mine! lol! see you around Super Secret Shady Spy Ninja! Whew! thats kinda looong... how about i call you S4N???? lol ;-)

joslin: i got your email and i already replied. how many did you send me? ;-) dont put your email here. email me by clicking the "EMAIL ME" button below my banner.

vapnoar: youre welcome! aaaaahhhhh i was looking for the fuzzy hippo and i couldnt find him i went craaaaazy! yah know how much i heart that
cavity-infested-big-mouthed-but-sweet fuzzy hippo, doncha? hehehe i laughed at your word "ill-gotten coins," makes me feel like im a corrupt government official lol! MUDDY DUCKIES RULE! ;-)

Speek September 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Lady Maryann.

I'm trying to remake Rate my Penguin!

GO to my site.

I think you will be interested!

use this link incase you don't know my site.

http://speek-to-me.blogspot.com/

Please come I need all the help I can get!

Joanna7777 September 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

I am sure that Inspector Crazy's Site is awsome!;-) I hope you fix the problem soon.

Also my code name is Inspector ummm
Inspector J o'7
;-) funny huh?

Anonymous,  September 8, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

No,no no
Now I am sure that my Code name will be Inspector Lazy Spy.

Anonymous,  September 8, 2008 at 1:58 AM  

Introducing, the one and only.....
TATO BOI!!
Hardy Hardy, Its Meeeeeeee, MISHY!
I like mashed potatoes so I made Tato Boi.
He tastes niceeeeee! :D
Teehee!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Mishy

goofy73 September 10, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

wow great job! i really hope they have a fall fair too!

you're friend goofy73

Connor DeBlieck September 11, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

u all rock lol that was random buts it is true soooooooooooo true u all ROCK ROCK ON CP CRAZY ROCK ON

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP