Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Thursday, August 7, 2008

NEW CLUB PENGUIN TIMES IS OUT NOW!

(Note: Images on this post are not tagged. That means you may copy, use and tag them as your own. I'm giving these images away coz IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYY! ;-) These are another gifts for you! Click on the Image to Enlarge then Save. On a side note: do you realize that tomorrow is 080808? That will not happen until August 8, 3008! Cool!)

HEADLINE:
AUNT ARCTIC SQUASHED
A PENGUIN DREAM! ARRRGGGHHHH!

(Scroll down)


August 7 2008 issue of the Club Penguin Times newspaper is now out!


Yup! After missing 2-3 issues, I am reviewing it again ;-) As usual, you can log on CP and read the newspaper there. Or read them here (with insight! which you wont find in CP hehehe) Here it is:

POINTS OF INTEREST:
(Parts you should read even if you're busy ;-))

  • This is the official ad of the redux of Team Blue's Rally 2 tomorrow August 08. I wonder why they didn't make it Team Red Rally instead. It would have eliminated a redux (which sucks) and made TEAM RED happy this time. I am TEAM YELLOW so it does not matter either way ;-) (I will post about Team Yellow later)

  • Rockhopper will be here tomorrow! Woohoo! Though I killed Rockhopper twice in the Amazing Race, I am really a Rockhopper fanatic hahaha! I love scavenger hunts, especially those that you piece things together.
  • If you haven't got the Key to Rockhopper's Room aboard The Migrator, go get the key from the BOOK ROOM. Open the LAST PAGE of RH's Journal and click the Key.
  • (I wonder how RH would fare if I challenge him to a game of mean mancala hehehe!)

  • This the Official Ad of the Penguin Games! Wahoo! I love it already. I love my current Yellow Outfit but I would gladly change for a sporty look ;-) Hah! So Rookie is finally out of PSA Missions! (He is the official messenger penguin in the Missions)


  • Puffle-So-Cute-O is CP's version of Sudoku. This puzzle is a little harder than the last Puffle-So-Cute-O. I believe CP Team is gonna make it harder and harder every issue. Who knows, they might just upgrade it to 9x9 instead of the current 6x6. If I were you, start learning it now. It's actually a brainteaser. Very Nice. (Well, if you're a pretty geek like me, it is very nice hahaha!)
  • There is ONLY ONE SOLUTION to THIS puzzle. Click the Image to enlarge and play.
  • If you got the CORRECT SOLUTION, you should be able to see the image below. If you didn't get this image, that means your answer is wrong ;-) I desaturated the background to hide the correct answer ;-)



  • Calendar of Events for August. Check out my CP Calendar Widget on the Left-Green Sidebar. Click it if you want it for YOUR sidebar. You wont have to keep checking the newspaper if you have it. It's Free ;-)


HEADLINE!

  • I consider Aunt Arctic's column to be a hint or insight of what's to come. It addresses some topics which we have questions about. There's nothing to speculate on this issue. It's a little boring compared to her other issues, in fact.
  • Except that, Aunt Arctic PRACTICALLY SQUASHED the idea of cars ever coming to Club Penguin! Arrrggghhhhh! But then again, I did say in a previous post, that I doubt they will be releasing cars in the NEAR future.
  • On the other hand, I am still optimistic about NINJA SUITS and THAT RUDDER PIN hehehe! Hmmmm maybe they will distribute Rudder Pin when RH arrives tomorrow. I wish! Well, I wish to complete the picture someday ;-) (Read the Rudder Pin Speculation here)

OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST:
(You may read these when you are not busy :-))

  • A review of the just ended Music Jam! It rocked! It had the best graphics and inter- activities. But Im still two-flippers up for The Fall Fair '07 ;-)

  • Tips and Tricks in Jet Pack Adventure. No comment as I don't play it ;-) It's Puffle Roundup for me, 2-flippers down! LOL!

  • Tips on how to have a blasted party... err, I mean a party that blasts! hehehe! Submitted by Supernova725.

  • Jokes, Riddles and Poems from Penguins! I thought of submitting my Caterpillar Jokes. Do you think it would pass muster? hahaha! Probably not, but I bet the Club Penguin Team will have a blast reading it ;-)
I hope this long newspaper review makes up for the ones I missed! ;-)

Read 'til You Drop! ^.^


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

19 Comments. Write One Here!:

Stickers303 August 7, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

Heyy

Happy Club Penguin Birthday! I send you a gift ;)

Thanks for letting me be in the contest...Hope I win cuz I never win anything and I really want them cute Black checked shoes in the cataloug =)

*stickers303*

Stickers303 August 7, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

I love this newspapper it's so cool! The scavenger hunt looks Real cool! I cant belive that RH is back so soon! Also Please VOTE#1 stickers303 ;)

You rock Lady Maryann!

*stickers303*

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 7, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

hi stickers! thanks for the gift! i wish you good luck! ;-)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 7, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

oh! you may use the shoutbox to campaign too ;-)

good luck y'all! ^.^

Stickers303 August 7, 2008 at 4:25 AM  

Heyy!

LM I have 2 things to tell you!

What if it is a tie?

And the other thing is "If I do win" there will be a bit of a problem...I do not remember the Parent E-Mail address I used to make 'Stickers303'!

*stickers303*

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann,
Happy happy birthday, from all of us to u,
we wish it was our birthday so we could party too!

Luckylarry(Survivor91) August 7, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann! Wassup! Happy Birthday again! Wait lemme send you a gift.Anyway, wow hope my friend Siubun wins! Shes in the lead! WOOT!

-Survivor91-

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

Happy birthday again! I hope you get everything your heart desires :) (not to mock ;-)) hope u have funnNNNNN!

Siubun August 7, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

Happy Birthday Lady Maryann:)
Did you receive my gifts?
Also,thank you everyone!!!❤
Especially Survivor!!
Thanks for nominating me!

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann-
Maybe Rockhopper will bring you more flowers! Where are the ones from your igloo? They looked so pretty :)

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

What are your catipillar jokes? i want something funny to entertain my friends :) lol
VOTE LECLERCIAN!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy August 7, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

hooooyah! ;-)

stickers303: there will be a tie-breaker in case of a tie. tie-breaker will also be done through a poll ;-) actually, parents email is not needed to purchase a membership. but i use it to check if the penguin really does not have an existing membership. hmmmm lets wait the end of the poll. if you win, then i am sure we can make a work around. the memberships will be 100% awarded to the winners. THAT i am 100% sure ;-) so dont worry. lets just have fun! ;-)

leclercian: thanks to y'all! and thanks for all your gifts!!!! i loooove them! ;-) hmmm we can party ANYTIME we want! ;-) it doesnt have to be anyone's birthday ;-)

survivor: thanks! and thanks for your gift! keep voting for your friend so he/she will win! good luck to you 2! ;-)

siubun: thanks! good luck yo you! you got a nice friend in survivor ;-)

leclercian: lol! enuf flowers for me! i got sooo much already lol! i hope he brings with him the PIN that i want to complete my picture ;-) i bet he is gonna bring things that would compliment the SHIP IGLOO that will be coming out tomorrow! good luck lec! ;-) about my caterpillar jokes, i will post it sometime soon hahahha ;-)

keep voting! good luck! ;-)

Liquid Chrome Productions August 7, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

hey lady maryann look at the presents i got you what do you think of them

XSoccerBoy1997X August 7, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Hey Happy Birthday two things can you post the newspaper on our site Zeon did only the upcoming events.And can you make us a new site banner?It could be about anything just add me you and zeon.Thnx.Bye.

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Lady Maryann,
Geez I think that you are so smart :) I never would have found out about the pins! thats soooo cool

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Hope you post those jokes soon :-)
lol do you think you could put my blog on the blogroll?

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

Sorry 4 making such short comments lol but u know my email address and u can email me and ask what my site is if you dont know it ;)

Leclercian August 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

1 more thing b4 I go to bed- I saw your site on Mimo777's site list and Mimo put u on SNOWPILE?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK you are wayyyyyy better than Mohd222's site and you should be on Tip of the Iceburg. Hope u make it there!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

HEY THAT WAS MY BLASTED PARTY PAGE!!! HOW DARE YOU! LOL

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP