Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UPDATES ON CP NEW FEATURES

Hooooooyah! ;-)

Yesterday I made a post about the New Features on CP. Thank you to all the following people who gave updates: Aguair, Rockoina, Speek to Me and Spoil Pink! Thaaaaaank you! ;-)

Here are the Updates (please refer to this post):



#0 PFFFFT!
CP deleted the OLD DIRECT LINK TO PLAY CP ON BIG SCREEN. But they made a new one! Woohoo! Here is the link:

http://play.clubpenguin.com/v2/load2.swf



#1 PENGUIN MAIL
Your Mailbox can hold only 99 Postcards. Beyond that, people won't be able to send you postcards. So clean up your mailbox once in a while so your friends can mail you and you can receive them ;-)



#2 NEW PLAYER CARD
Rumors has it that you can add up buddies MORE THAN 100! Wahoo!!!! But based on Speek to Me's experience, the number that exceeds 100 buddies will be deleted the next time you log in and it will be taken out from the bottom. So if you have 105 buddies, whoever are the LAST 5 buddies will be gone the next time you log in! Ayayay! Pfffft!

So until things are settled and glitches are fixed, I suggest you keep your buddies to just 99-100 ;-)

Collect Buddies 'til You Drop! ^.^



Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

30 Comments. Write One Here!:

rockoina July 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Yupyup, I am so SAD about the buddy thing. :( You know why? I have a CP name that starts with R! That means that if somebody is my bud and they get other buddies because they heard about that glitch, I am more likely to be pushed off their list! That happened with Way2cool000 and Violet, and I have 2 less buddies! I haven't been able to find them, either. But my friend told me. :(

Anyways, cya!
~Rocko~
Thanks for showing me the squiggly! hehe~~~

Speek July 16, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Lady Maryann Shocking New discovery

My puffles are disapearing!!!

I dont have anymore puffles for Joycin 123, joycin123 and Speek

there all gone!!!

Connor DeBlieck July 16, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

PARTY RESCHEDULED!!!
time: 7 pm cp time

Server: fjord

why: 1300 hits party

Were: my igloo on map.
reason because at one i have to go to a eye appointment.

Joanna7777 July 17, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Lady Maryann you need to hear this:
Get your puffle for a walk.
Go to a member igloo with puffle(Puffles).
Then Go back to your igloo.
See the puffle(Puffles)from the igloo you went are teleported to yours.
Cool huh?Will you post this to CPC?

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

haha! ur pfft reminds me from the game where i got my HEKE laff lol ;)

from HAMTARO HAM HAM HEARTBREAK, hamtaro, sooo cute, laffs HEKE and the evil guy in the game named spat, a not cute hamster... says pfft lol

~chucky

Silveredgold July 17, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Hey Lady Maryann!

I am having a Contest! Go to http://silveredgold.blogspot.com

Hope You Enter!

john July 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

I thought the buddy list could hold 300 now but, I was wrong. :(

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Im not being annoying but I need it. The Technopengi template, I want it. With Kind Permission can I have your password and email to blogger so i can go to Technopengi, copy the code and bring it to my site.I will give you big credit. Please email your email and passowrd to drbbrownlee@gmail.com

john July 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Hey Tikihead12,

I may not be Lady Maryann but I know a place where you can find that template. It's Eblogtemplates. I go there all the time to see templates! Here's the link:

eblogtemplates.com

When I was trying to look for a template, I stumbled upon the template same with TechnoPengi. It's called the iTheme! Hope this helps!!!

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

oh cool! the one i saw was iplantilla

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

oh yeah... eblogtemplates.... i saw that one b4 too... but the other one had more temps ;)

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

not blogcrowds. BTemplates

and LM, how do you make widgets update automatically... even just the words to type in the search engine, even if its just the URL of the site where you learned it from! but i'm not forcing lol... just asking ;)

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

LM, We have to save pen from quittin! waaaaaah!

john July 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

BTemplates? Wow, never heard about that! Is Pen Flippy quitting CP?

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE AN AUTHOR OF A SITE? IF YOU DO COMMENT ON WWW.TINGCPCHEATS.BLOGSPOT.COM (NOT THE BLOG YOU WILL BE AN AUTHOR OF) IM LOOKING FOR 2! PLZ! I NEED EM FOR ABOUT AUGUST 10TH. THANX!

Ting Tong09 July 19, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

UPDATE ON COMMENT ABOVE TWO AUTHORS NOW FOUND THANX

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Hi! You have to update the Free items! You can only get the Blue Mail Bag when you were activated before the new features were out!

Anonymous,  July 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Cool post Lady Maryann!
Its been awhile since I commented...
I like now that you can change colors rapidly, i look like a rainbow XD
And im putting youre awesome widgets onto my site, they rock
-Matt

nikereog July 20, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Just 16 days left until you are one day old on cp

Anonymous,  July 21, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

umm nike... i think you mean year... and that's SOOO COOL! Let's Partayyyy! If it's ok wid LM of course ;)

kittens777777 July 21, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

hi lady maryann! You are famous now! lol!

goofy73 July 21, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

lady m where is the new race?

you're friend goofy73

john July 21, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Wonder what's the ultimate race?

rockoina July 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

LOL nike
"Just 16 days left until you are a day old on CP!" Yea, um, I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense! hehe! I think what Chucky said made sense! lol

Moogasa July 21, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

HEy Lady Maryann! I just made this cool club penguin site! CHECK IT OUT:http://moosclubpenguinsite.blogspot.com/

thx!
~peace love happiness~
MOOOOOOOOGASA!

Liquid Chrome Productions July 22, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

lady do you think you could get be a web-site design like speeks if so that would be awsome

Fisheyss July 23, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a header? Like CG7MV7? Just comment on my site: www.fisheyss.com if you wouldn't mind making me one and I will give you all the deatails of what I would like it to look like! By the way! AWESOME SITE! It rocks!

THanks

-Fisheyss

Anonymous,  July 23, 2008 at 3:22 AM  

hey LM, my scrapbook does look a lot like yours but that's only temporary so you don't have to worry about it ;) I will also release it sooner cus I can't wait for Pen Flippy anymore... tagal nya eh ;) I'm gonna change the scrapbook's template and stuff and also where the post stays ;)

Moogasa July 23, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Just wanted to say.........U ROCK LADY MARYANN!


~Moogasa

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP