Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Monday, July 28, 2008

ANSWER KEY TO THE AMAZING RACE FINAL LEG #6.1 & 6.2

Official Answers to The Amazing Race Final Leg Race #6.1 & #6.2 is now posted in the Gallery Page. Click here or Click on the Gallery Button above.


Peace Rocks ~Lady Maryann~

10 Comments. Write One Here!:

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

yesssss... i got almost everything right :D

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

oi lm ikaw gawang pic natin pero dapat mga lima hangang anim tayo para sa banda sino paba ang alam mong pilipino(kahit half pilipino lang) ako gagawa ng post

-h2omantine "PROUD TO BE NOYPI!"

john July 28, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

I can't wait to see my score on race 7, I'm full suspense right now!

john July 28, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

About 4 Hours until finish line!

Joanna7777 July 28, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

3/5 :-D!I am so happy.I can't wait to see my results of race 7!

Joanna7777 July 28, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

END OF THE AMAZING RACE CAME!

Luckylarry(Survivor91) July 29, 2008 at 2:11 AM  

Wow! I got most of the answers right! Mann I should have participated! The Rockhopper Murder case was quite tricky though!

-Survivor91-

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Hey!
I wish i had known that there was
a race! i would've enetered!
anyways spoil pink is so happy!
I wish there could be another race and if there is can you comment on my page! Thanks!

Jennypuffel July 31, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I needs your help for my blog.Im also on blogspot and i needs to know how to do the featured penguin thing please help! Or visit my blog cppizza.blogspot.com and comment on 1 of my blogs plz help thanks!

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP