Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yo yo yo!

Heyah! It's me, Spoil Pink a.k.a TaterPink. sorry I didn't post this yesterday but I was too busy working on my igloo and images! So nowi have my images ready, here are the posts I wanted to post:




Heyah! I am now part of Team Crazy! I put together a college for you guys! It also has a sneal peek at one of the party activities (below)




Hope you like it! See ya!



And here is my second post:


I am thinking of having an arrival party for Lady Maryann and Queen Solita. Here is the invite!


Peace Out!

Spoil Pink ~ >Club Penguin 2.

25 Comments. Write One Here!:

Anonymous,  June 14, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

two questions:
1. What party are you talking about?
2. Why is it impossible to read the party invite?
Well I hope these questions will be answered because I have no idea what is going on!!!!!!!!!

peace love happiness
~moogasa

Taylor June 14, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

The party is for Lady Maryann and Queen Solita's arrival. And idk why the invite is impossible to read. I guess it shrunk. Click it to make the image larger

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

my 85th comment so far wow

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Your comment has been saved.
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the site at the original post.

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

the 13th comment on this post

Tonymadi June 14, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

this is my last comment for today

C Ya Yo

Joanna7777 June 15, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

Hey Can't someone tell to tonimadi that she is not commenting on post's theme?
P.S-I may Come to the party.

Tonymadi June 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

ill try to and im a boy and my sis also comments cause we share a penguin and you would know that if you went to my site but say they not he or she

Anonymous,  June 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Hey Spoil,
I tried to click the image like you said, but it still didn't get larger- can you just say what it says on the comments section? If you can that would be wonderful :P

From Rock

Rawr June 16, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

yhey spoil i cant read the invite! if i click it nothing appears! please say the details here:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

It says: Lady Maryann/ Queen Solita's Arr-val party! Where: Lighthouse, then we will go to Spoil Pink's igloo for a sleepover. When: June 20th (21st for some of you guys), 4:00 AM PST

Anonymous,  June 17, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Hey Spoil Pink! I'm sorry but i have another problem. Well, you gave alot of information about the party, but I think you forgot the server. Sorry I keep asking questions, but I'd hate to have to go to every server trying to find the party! Thank-You!

peace love happiness
~Moogasa

Anonymous,  June 17, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

The partyy is also on walrus

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP