Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Friday, May 30, 2008

BLOODY CPIP BETA TEST HATS!


WARNING: If you think "Bloody" is a cuss, then READ HERE instead.
Otherwise, proceed at your own risk ;-)


It's bloody red! And I bloody love it! ;-)

I know many would be bloody disappointed that it's not the Pink-Purple Party Hat that they PREDICTED. But me, I soooo love it just because it's bloody red! hehehe! Had it not been that color, I bloody might have e-mailed CP my bloody disappointment! ;-)

I had doubts about it being a party hat BUT I didn't have any idea what it will be either. That's why I never wrote about it nor posted the image of the 'supposed' Pink-Purple Party Hat until early today when someone emailed me that the Beta Tester Gift will be a Hat but not a Cone Hat. My consideration was:

The ONLY things that would be considered RARE are PINS and Cone (Anniversary) Hats. If that is true, then how could it be RARE if like a MILLION are wearing it?! ;-)

We should all be happy to have received a gift at all! We didn't even know they were going to give one until the CPIP Test was finished. So, shush, wear it and go tip the iceburg ;-)


***Although "BLOODY" is sometimes considered vulgar meaning "damned", it also means "mighty." I looked it up ;-) I meant "mighty" all through out this post ;-) If the post above violated your sensibility, then READ HERE instead. I did warn you, yah know ;-)


Drill 'til You Drop! ^.^


peace rocks sig.png

36 Comments. Write One Here!:

nikereog May 30, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous,  May 30, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Hmmm I'm not to happy about it (you can see in my post)
but oh well we are lucky to get one
lol I thought u were saying 'bloody' like the british word and I was thinking "Wow....foul mouth" lol
cool post

Anonymous,  May 30, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Hi LM!
Thanx For The Note!
I Almost thought they were'nt giving anything! Anyways, Bye!
~AIn Iffah

Rawr May 30, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawr May 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawr May 30, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawr May 30, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 30, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

nikereog & ain: thanks & hi! ;-)

yinyang15cp: hi matt! yeah i felt your disappointment lol! had it not been RED, i will probably saw RED too! (oops sorry, i have a funny lame way with words sometimes ;-))

nah, i dont cuss. but i do pronounce it like the british "blowdie" hehehe ;-)

Rawr May 30, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 30, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

pen flippy: hi flipflop! i keep missing you! grrrr! this bloody time zone s**ks! these things make me foul-mouthed! hehehe! no matter what FIVE MILLION people say, i looove the red beta tester hat! hmph! ;-) jeremy huh? i wonder how you would call the red hat ;-)

its not really a competition flipflop. its just a way of recognizing who the top commenters were ;-) i love reading comments you see!

all together now!

yippee yippee im a lady
wippee wippee glad am i (sometimes)
yippee yippee im a lady
wippee wippee my, oh, my!

i like chirpy songs! ;-)

(i hope that isn't your soccer game victory song flipflop! ;-))

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 30, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

pen flippy: hahaha funny poem flipflop! but i think 4 people are going to zoink you in the head! hahaha!

Rawr May 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mmopuk May 31, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Cool Site!
I really seriously like it!
Please visit mine and leave a comment:
www.mmopuk.blogspot.com!
Thanks,
I need the hits!
Mmopuk.

Rawr May 31, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

if i may ask merry ant... how old are you? you dont have to answer this if u dont wanna

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 31, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

mmopuk: hi! you can advertise your site on the ADVERTISE HERE page by clicking on the link above or the button below the main banner.

You actually violated a rule here but i am letting you through coz you are the FIRST to ever break that rule since I got that rule up! ;-)

I am sooo glad people here are so responsible! really! *big smile*

pen flippy: i love the poem flipflop! im actually imagining you wearing the bard costume at the stage ;-)

some infos, including age, are on the slumbook page. hmmm sounds like im advertising it hahaha! but no, i just would like you to know some er cutesy things about me hehehe ;-) now, submit yours please ;-) see you flipflop!

ps. i know im lagging in posting all your slumbook submissions! i will be at it this weekend! promise! ;-)

Anonymous,  May 31, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

lol no problem
I'm glad it was red too...if it was any other color....like pink i bet many people (including me =D) would have been real unhappy-er

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy May 31, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

yinyang15cp: it would be interesting to see you in pink matt lol! ;-)

Anonymous,  May 31, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

hi! i thought it will be a pair of tsinelas hehe! ksi... my penguikn still has no stuff for its webby feety hehe *BIG BASHFUL SMILE*

Taylor May 31, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Pen Flippy, Lady Maryann was right! Zoink! What are lemuers?

Anonymous,  May 31, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

How do you put stickys on your blog?
(penguinpeeps.blogspot.com)

Taylor May 31, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

You broke a rule locker.

Taylor May 31, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

no advertising here Locker. to advertise you go to the advertising page. And stop being mean please.

Taylor May 31, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

No bad words and No Advertising here. Did you read the text above the commet box? And I don't think I deserve that way of being treated if I'm not treating you that way. I'm just trying to let you know that way you don't do that mistake again.

Rawr May 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  June 1, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Lady Maryann : hahaha funny poem flipflop! but i think 4 people are going to zoink you in the head! hahaha!

I say... Yes I AM!! ehehehehe! JK but when i read it.. i do feel like 'zoinking' him!
~Ain Iffah

Anonymous,  June 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

I don't consider "bloody" a curse, but I do consider "da*ned" a curse. Although, "da*ned" is in the bible. Oh, well...

Anonymous,  June 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Holla!

This never gets through, WHEN IS TECHNOPENGI COMING OUT!?!

-
~Ag!~

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 1, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

chuckleloo: i will donate you my pink tsinelas if i could. wish cp allows trading. then i will also give you 1 of my precious rare flower pots hehehehe ;-)

spoil pink: thanks! i think you did a wonderful wonderful job. thank you. i like the way you worded it ;-)

locker78: i will let you through this time. Do not be mean to anyone. This site is promotes others sites but we have rules for them. Obey them. This site is also kid-friendly, so do not say bad or mean words. Do not do it again and you are welcome here. ;-)

pen flippy: yeah and i bet they also stink! ;-)

ain: thats what i thought! ;-)

bestpl8er: yup it is! darn! ;-) ~darn is not a cuss but the other da*n is~ ;-)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 1, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

aguair: hi aguair! you sound impatient ;-) where are you posting your question? TECHNOPENGI will come out on June3-4, depending on your time zone ;-) see yah!

Speek June 2, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Hi im your 30th comment!!!

How do you get so many comments. I want lots like your site! :(

oh well! Your site is doing great.

I wish i were part of it sometimes.

oh well.

kittens777777 June 3, 2008 at 4:39 AM  

omg. never anything like THAT before. wow. i dont think blood is a curse. but da**ed is. at least where I live.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 3, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

speek to me: but you are a part of this site speek. we have the amazing race together ;-) i dont know how i got comments, it just came. it will come to your site too, just be patient ;-)

kittens77777: really? oh wow! are you sure. coz if you look it up in the dictionary, darn is not curse, but damn is. :-( i dont want to be offending anybody ;-) thanks for telling me ;-)

Club Dad June 3, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Yeah, the mining hat totally rocks!


Luckily I was curious on April Fool's Day and went in (green puffles)!

And when I went to my account and saw the mining hat.. I thought it was some kind of glitch!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

WOW!(NOT THAT GREAT OF A GLITCH)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy June 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

club dad: good for you! ;-) im so sorry for those who hadnt gotten the red hard hat. :-(

Club Dad June 6, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

JUST.... so happy. :) lol random.

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP