Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WE ARE FINALLY UP & RUNNING! YAY!


Err, I mean, UP & WADDLING! YAY! ;-)

Welcome to my blog site! ;-)

It's finally up after 2 days! You really won't be seeing much at this time but, as you can see, I have a few fun stuff on the left and right sidebars to keep you here for a few minutes ;-) Things will be added in the coming days so please check this site every so often.

This site won't be like any other Club Penguin blog sites.

Well, maybe a little LOL! ;-)

There will still be the usual tips and updates about Club Penguin. What will make this different from the rest would be the PHOTO EDITING TIPS and TRICKS and other TECHY STUFF. I have observed that so many are interested in manipulating photos and videos. My talent lies in that area so I thought I should share it with you guys.

For the meantime, you can check out the images that I have edited. I posted them at the Rate My Penguin site. Search for Lady Maryann.

Are they good? You be the judge! ;-)

Feel free to leave a comment here. Just a simple Hello would definitely do! ;-) Let me know you've been here.

Rock 'til You Drop ^.^

.

0 Comments. Write One Here!:

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP