Joanna7777Minun25GlynnannsbffPlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here
It's my Birthday today! Yay!
Let's All Make Noise!
Yeehaw! :D
Click the Big Orange Spongey to toggle Continuous Noise.
Click the Small Spongeys to make various Quick Noises.
Drag the Scrollers Left or Right to adjust the Noise Volume. Enjoy! :D


Sunday, March 23, 2008

OH NO! I SAW 3 NINJAS AT THE DOJO!

Looks like Club Penguin is getting serious about NINJAS. Talks about Ninja Penguins have been hovering around even before I became a member in October 2007. Rumor has it that if you go to the Dojo and stay still for 30 minutes (except to throw snowball every 10 minutes so you don't auto log out), a REAL NINJA will appear for a few seconds. During his short appearance, you should be able to click him so you can be Ninja too.

So off i went to the Dojo... hi ho hi ho!... and stay for 30 minutes... dumdidum...

30 minutes after, no Ninjas... maybe its 45 minutes?...

Waited for another 15 minutes... dumdidum

still NO NINJAS! AAArggggghhhhh!!!

Oh well, it was just a rumor... i wouldn't know. I was a new member then ;-)

Oh o'right! I was gullible! Grrrrr! ;-p

Rumors about Ninjas died down as far as I was concerned... apparently, it didn't...

I registered in Rate My Penguin so I can post my CP pics and edits there. And whoooow! There were hundreds of Ninja images! (oh ok! i was exaggerating but there were lots of comments about those Ninja images ;-))

CP included a Ninja Egg in this year's Easter Egg Hunt. How serious can you get! Do you remember the scenario of the Yellow Puffle BEFORE CP released it?

If my power of analogy is correct (hah!), Ninjas will be making an appearance soon. By way of a Stage Play maybe???

Doesn't matter so long as I get to wear that cool Ninja outfit! Woohoo! ;-)

But I can't wait... I made my own Ninja Penguins! Hiiiiiyaaaaa! ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge

What do you think? ;-)

Rock on! ^.^

.

18 Comments. Write One Here!:

Unknown March 23, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

very very cool i like the pics.
how did u do that?


ldspiky

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

hi ldspiky! i saw just your site! but it didn't have a place where i can write to you and say i had been there. thank you for inviting me to see it ;-)

continue developing your site as i am sure it will be great! ;-) just dont forget to invite me whenever you have a new post!

good luck! ;-)

Speek March 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

I do agree ninja's are coming to Cp

I think they will be at the Dojo first and then creeping into the town

but when someone see's them they will be huge crownds soon

so look for crowds in the near future

P.S. there is a ninja at the Lighthous look closey and you'll see it

its always there

Unknown March 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

umm lday thats wat i need help wit i need help wit my site can u help?

Speek March 23, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

sure wat do u need help with

Unknown March 24, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

hey speek got email so nobody sees this stuf

Polischeck97 March 24, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

hahahaha!! thats funny! thanks for the comment and compliment! ur site is awesome too! good work on the ninja thing! i tried the 30 minute rumor for an hour last year too! its not real. anyway add me to ur blogroll! mine is polischeck97.wordpress.com! please go there and comment people! thx and have a good day!

Polischeck97 March 24, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Hey you're on my blogroll now! Thanks for the nice comments! Are you on? If so comment back asking me where you'd like to meet me on clubpenguin!

Polischeck97 March 24, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

meet me at america flag, snowcone, coffee shop!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 24, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

hi polischeck! i just read your comment. i went in cp but your gone. i'll try to be in your party on april 1 ;-) thanks for adding me in your blogroll too! ;-) awesome!

rock on! ^.^

.

Anonymous,  March 25, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

hey ! i really like your blog anad thnx for posting a comment on my site :D. i was reading some of your other post and the rockhopper one caught my eye .to get to rockhopper island you have to play hydro hopper and get to the 25h level,but im sure if this is true so you can try it if you like and plz comment me if its true .my club penguins penguin name is queen ziggy. p.s if you were curious why i told you to try it is because i stink at hydro hopper , lol .

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 25, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

hi queen ziggy! i left a comment in your blog in case you dont get to read this one. anyways, to know when your membership would expire, click the "?" button on the chatbox in club penguin. it will tell you exactly what day is the expiration. hope this helps ;-)

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 25, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

hi speek! who are you? where in the lighthouse is the ninja? i cant see it? ;-(

thanks for offering help to ldspiky speek ;-)

i think you're nice ;-)

rock on! ^.^

.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy March 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

OOOOOOPPPPPPS! Sorry Speek! I meant "HOW" NOT "WHO". Sorry. I was typing real fast ;-)

rock on! ^.^

.

Speek March 27, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

hey Lady Maryann

there is or were a shadow of a ninja

and there are foot prints on the Pet shop under the big puffle!

that was were a ninja was

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

hey lady maryann visit my site and post somthin on the blog

Anonymous,  December 15, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

LM, It's Ain..

I know that what I'm saying is obvious, but hey, NINJAS ARE NOW REAL!!
:) :) :)
~Ain Iffah

Post a Comment

This area is NOT moderated 'coz I believe that
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!

But there are 2 Sacred Rules here:
NO BAD WORDS and NO ADVERTISING

Please be R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E ;-)

<<Email Me Privately>> <<Advertise Here>>

Peace Rocks! ~Lady Maryann, CPCrazy~ ;-)

CPCrazy Community Members

Exclusive Community Members Message Wall

Community Activity: The Clickey Game

Let's see who is the Best Clicker! :D Sign-in to play.

Community Activity: 4-Player Game: Jelly Battle

>
Game Description: Jelly Battle is a multiplayer game where jellies challenge each other to the deadliest battle.
Game Rules: Jump on tiles to detonate objects and kill your opponents. You need to play the first 3 single player levels, as training,
to unlock the multiplayer mode. You need to sign up afterwards but it's not necessary to use your real email ;-)
Game Tip: Keep clicking "Join Another Game" until you find the Player or CPCrazy Community Member you want to play with ;-)

Community Activity: Single Player: Ice Slide

Minun25Place Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad HerePlace Your Ad Here

Hits Since 17March08

  © Club Penguin Crazy by Lady Maryann 2008
      Original Template by Our Blog Templates

Back to TOP